Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OCTOBER 1st is EON for the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPoke

Modified in the UK is to be EON from October the 1st.

5th SE Challenge will be at Crawley on Saturday 6th December. It will be EON unless something miraculous happens with product delivery outside the USA.

Time to put away those Old magcargos and babies and think of something newer.

Lucky you UK people and your fancy "involvement" by people. Before I rant on and on, I'd just like to say, this is GREAT news. I mean think about it, there won't be that many archetypes and more skill will be involved.

...what?
Could you please tell us something more? Like; who decided this, why and if it's for the UK only, more specific format rules than just "EON"? What about Legenday Collection, Best of Promos and BS Promos?

Tego said:
...what?
Could you please tell us something more? Like; who decided this, why and if it's for the UK only, more specific format rules than just "EON"? What about Legenday Collection, Best of Promos and BS Promos?

At another Pokemon site I frequent, it it thought that NoA will be announcing the new format along with other OP info on 1 October...

Its like this... if we wait and wait and wait... then the game dies through boredom setting in. We should have been playing EON eons ago.

Now the 5th SEChallenge will be early in December and it will be EON (baring miracles on the delivery of product from the USA). So thats just a little over two months of deck building and play....

EON for that event includes only the 'Best' Promos. (No LC or the other wotc promos.)

(Magi)..carpe Diem!

Last edited:
Android 17a,

Birmingham will be announced just prior to SE challenge 5 we need the time to organise a venue, judge team, prizes etc... but keep watching www.southeastchallenge.com for details as they arrive.

Crawley will be posted as soon as I can get round to it .. prolly just before 28th.

Oh and watch these boards too... SE Challenge is go for 4 and ready for 5 :)

Okay, cool. I can make it down to London on the 28th, my Dad is gonna give us a lift then go off with my mother shopping or something all day.

It won't be on a Sunday again, will it? I shouldn't really skip my religious meetings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back