Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oh My Gosh Story ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarmbliss

Me and my aunt Barbara (Burritogirl), today were walking across the stoplights to Best Buy for christmas shopping. As were walking in the middle of the street, a car made a sharp turn and hit her leg and she fell on her knee. So the police and ambulance had to rescue her and take her to the hospital. Say your prayers that my aunt's leg will be alright and she wont be in a wheel chair. She still is in the hospital right now and her account name on the gym by the way is Burritogirl.

~Ricky~

Last edited:
Say your prayers that my aunt's leg will be alright and she wont be in a wheel chair.
Yep,yep.

That is cool how your aunt is into Pokemon! Just think about how much worse this accident could have been, but this is still very serious. Hopefully she can pull through.

Wow, if you ever find out who it was that was the driver of that car, i'd say it's lawsuit time. Your aunt will go in my prayers for sure.

It's horrible to have something like this happen, especially during the christmas season. Best wishes bud.

This does sound like an accident. The driver was probably in a bit of a hurry, maybe a bit distracted, didn't see the pedestrians, etc.

My best to you Burritogirl! Get well soon!

Yeah, hope she gets well soon! Merry Christmas to her aswell! I'm sure the pokemon spirits will be watching over her....

What happened was when the guy hit my aunt, it was a 30 year old man with a little kid and he was trying his best to take care of her. So i called 911 and there were 5 police cars and 3 ambulances. I was sent in the squad car and in the most unconvient time my friends see me entering in a squad car and started laughing at me :lol:. Shes at the hospital right now and her Femur is in bad condition so shes in sugery right now.

I guess apparently the driver wanted to blow the light since it did look like he was in a hurry. Luckily i was able to dodge it but my aunt wasnt quick enough to dodge it, other wise it would have been the END OF SKARMBLISS.

Dude...thats hard to think about....*shudders* Just wait till your friends have something traumatic happens to them. They won't be laughing then...

I'm really sorry to hear about that. Unfortunate incidents like this really make you wonder about the human race.... Anyways, I wish your aunt well, and also hope that she will fully heal and have full use of leg. My thoughts are with you. - Alex

i am sorry to hear, this is one of my MANY reasons i hate this holiday, i dont even fell safe driving or going out because of nuts...

my prayers go out

danny

Aww, I was in an appr tournament forever ago with you guys. I hope she has a speedy recovery :) She seemed like a nice person on aim, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back