Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ohio Gym Challenge Weekend - May27th and 28th - Live Updates from Dublin!

TrainerJL

Ohio Gym Challenge Weekend

It’s Memorial Day Weekend and you have TWO, that’s right, TWO chances to win a Gym Challenge in Ohio. Do you have what it takes?

May 27th
11:30am
Advanced Technology Bldg, Room 126
Lorain Community College
1005 N. Abbe Rd
Elyria, OH 44035
Registration 9:30am – 11:00am
Maps and Directions
Contact Me for details

May 28th
12:00pm
AmeriSuites
6161 Parkcenter Circle
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Registration 10am - 11:30am
Contact AgentP for details

All Gym Challenges are FREE!

Decklists are required. Do us a favor, and fill it out ahead of time!

Forgot what the prizes are?

Raffle Items! Prizes! Side Events!

Last edited:
Don't Forget to make sure your Deck is IN ORDER of your decklist!!!! sweet plusle's i've learned to despise people who don't turn their deck's in in order!!!!

and make sure your sleeves are not covered in chocolate/dirt/feces/questionable materials of disgustingness!!!! ( um yeah, it's shameful that i even have to mention this! but it does happen/has happened )

for example. if you've been using the same sleeves since the Neo series, it's time to buy new ones! :)

so in short.

1. Clean Sleeves!
2. Deck list w/ deck in order!
3. SHOWER!!! use the SOAP and WATER and Shampoo. heck, you could probably do this and clean your sleeves at the same time!!!
4. Bring dice/damage counters/burn/poison markers.

and lastly,

5. Respect your opponent. if you want to see a card ASK! Use Good Manners! Be Polite!!!! Don't Grab!

Sincerely,

M

PS: Just Because you showered for the first gym, doesn't give you the right to show up reeking at the second.

I wonder hwo we got 2, oh well don't complain I am goign to both unless i win the first one (laughing at the thought of winning)

i'll be at the Dublin one...only 10mins from my Father-in laws house...my wife can go visit and i can play....

i'm glad too since i have to miss regionals :frown:

my new deck will get a chance to run before Origins too!! Groovy!

Room Change Notice

Room Change Notice!
Elyria Gym Challenge, May 27th.

The Lorain County Community College maintenance department has decided to perform an electrical upgrade during the Memorial Day weekend. The College Center building will not have any power. Therefore, we have moved the Gym Challenge to the Advanced Technology building, room 126.

Check the Map for the AT building. It is right next to the College Center building. Park in Lot 2 or 3, and enter by the 'Glide' sign. We'll have signs posted to guide you.

Contact me with any questions.

I'll be at both of them, wearing versions 2 and 4 (which, due to a printing error, are identical, except for some fading) of the infamous "I'm a noob!" shirt...
And, Scooby Doo's got his Scooby Snacks, I of course have my n00by snacks...I'll prolly have some of those in a little brown paper bag...XD

Back