3 Transiver
3 candy
2 switch
1 warp point
3 power tree
1 island cave

9 water

Round one v.(Mary w/Starmie/Lapras)

She starts with a Lapras and i start with a pidgey and squirtle. She passes i get out a Blast ex with 4 energys and just ko her basics because she didnt get any evolutions or more basics so just 3 attacks with Blast did the trick.

1-0

Round three v.(Ryan Soles w/ Medicham)

He starts with a Meditite and i start with jirachi. He does 10 and passes. Then i get set up with Blast and a Pidgeot while he just had basics. after only getting out one medicham out against me he was having a hard time getting anything so i just Blastoise hime to death(Thanx to a first turn pidgeot)

2-0

Round two( Matt Fleck w/Soles Dragtrode)

He starts with a lone Snex and i get a turn one pidgeot. He gets out a Draggy and i OHKO it with lugia after a few turns Draggyless he Scoops.

3-0

Round Four(Kevin Jackson(22-0 at OK Gyms and former champ and in the finals as i left) w/ Dragtrode)

He starts with two dratinis and i start with Squirtle and pidgey. After about 4 or so turns of just getting set up i start with koing his draggy with lugia and with only one draggy he sends it out and kos my lugia. with that gone i ko a benched snex with steelix and ko his draggy with my other lugia and after a few more turns he sends out a mew ex and hopes im out of Holon energys but i had one more and ko the mew for game. Great game

4-0

Round Five(Prof Chris w/ Pidgeot(delta),Jumpluff Roselia)

He starts with a pidgey and i start with LONE LUGIA:)confused: ) but with him not being able to get a delta pidgeot with an energy i can get set up to a point and with him flick poisoning out all of my stuff i get out a Steelix and try to hit off his bench but he just kept getting heads and i just couldnt do anything

4-1

Round six( Roy Jr. w/Rocklock)

He starts with a pidgey mentor retreat and wishing star. i wishing star witha pidgey onix and squirtle on my bench. he both got turn 2 pidgeots and started to power up. he kos my jirachi and i send out a lugia and ko his T-tar(sand). this is where he made one of the most painful misplays i have seen in a long time
with 2 counters on my lugia and he scrambles his amphy and ruins but because he forgot that we were even so he couldnt do anything and after the ohkos of so many things i eventualy won.

5-1

Top 8 (not in the correct order)
Jordan (Whicker) [Ho-Oh ex]
Brent S. (spazcrackers) [Ludicargo]
Chris S. (Prof. Chris) [Jumpluff/Pidgeot δ]
Michael W. (Rokman) [Flariados]
Jorel [Arcanine ex]
Shaun [Lunarock]
Me (BrandonJMatt) [LBS]
Kevin J. (Hwkeye2) [Dragtrode]

Top 8 v. Chris S. (Prof. Chris) [Jumpluff/Pidgeot δ](my worst matchup)

Game one : cant remember much just that i scooped to save time.

Game two: He got out 2 jumpluffs a skiploom and a pidgeot i just could not ko anything because he just kept geting heads and beat me

5-2

Props: Jordan going 6-0 in swiss with a Ho-oh ex deck
Roys letting me use some of there stuff
Being the only person to beat Kevin Jackson in a ok gym in two years

Slops: Soles and Kettler not makeing the cut
losing on flips
Jordan losing in top 8
never playing Kettler for the 3rd game

Thanx for reading and i know that matt and Ryan are out of order

Last edited:
Ho-Oh ex > LBS =)

good job, we have to be the unluckiest people ever... we'll win one eventually. Great job with a deck that is so heavily teched against.

Back