Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Okay, my last Lv. X evolution line for tonight......

PorygonX

Drifloon 70HP :psychic:

:psychic: Ominous Wind 40

Flip a coin, if heads during your next turn all damage dealt from your pokemon deal an extra 10 damage. If tails, switch Drifloon with one of your benched pokemon.

:fire: Will-O-Wisp

The defending pokemon is now Burned.

W::dark:+20 R: :fighting: -20 Retreat Cost: 0

Drifblim 100HP :psychic:

:pbody: Aftermath

When Drifblim is knocked out in any way put 3 damage counters on all of your opponent's evolved pokemon.

:colorless Substitute

Put a sub counter on Drifblim. Drifblim does 30 damage to itself. Every time Drifblim is attacked the sub counter takes the damage for Drifblim. You can only have one sub counter on Drifblim at a time. The sub counter has 30HP. If Drifblim Lv. X uses this attack the sub counter has 70 Hp instead and Drifblim Lv. X would do 50 damage to itself.

:psychic::psychic: Shadow Ball 60

Flip a coin, if heads discard an energy attatched to one of your opponent's pokemon. If tails, put an extrad damage counter on one of your opponent's pokemon.

Weakness::dark:+30 Resistance: :fighting:- 30 Retreat Cost: 0

Drifblim LV. X 130HP :psychic:

PokeBody: Drifting away

When your opponent knocks out Drifblim Lv. x the attacker is also knocked out and your opponent doesn't take 2 prize cards. Instead they Draw 2 cards. If Drifblim Lv. X has Aftermath on a previous form it's effect still happens.

Pokemon Power: Damage Gift
Once during your turn, before you attack flip a coin, if heads move all damage counters from Drifblim Lv. X to another one of your opponent's pokemon. If tails, Drifblim does 60 damage to itself. Drifblim can only use one Damage gift pokepower per game.

:colorless:colorless:psychic::psychic: Inflated Explosion 200

This attack does 40 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon and 10 to each of your benched pokemon. Drifblim does 120 damage to itself and your other active pokemon is knocked out.

W::dark:x2 Resistance::colorless:fighting:-30 Retreat Cost:0

What do you think? If I need to correct something just tell me. Plus give me a rating out of 10.

Last edited:
Driflon should have 60HP
Drifblim = 90HP
Drifblim Lv.X = 100-120HP

Ominous Wind is so broken its not even funny. 40 for 1 Energy, then possibly adding another 40 next turn? T2 80 damage for 1 Energy!

I don't understand the sub counters. Do they raise Drifblims HP? Do they go on your Bench? If they go to your Bench, reminds me a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh...

Back