Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oklahoma~Battle Roads

****2007~Spring Battle Roads' Schedule****

The "2007~Spring Battle Roads" will begin on May 26th in Oklahoma!!! With the help of Oklahoma's next Premier Tournament Organizer, "Oldman", we will have four of these events for you. Oldman will be posting here for all of the Oklahoma Pokemon players with information about these events. Below is the schedule for the "2007~Spring Battle Roads":

:clap: May 26, 2007 :clap:
"Game Headquarters"
1620 SW 89th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159
Start Time: 12:00PM
Tournament Organizer: Oldman

:clap: June 2, 2007 :clap:

"Drake's Place"
1911 S. Sunnylane, Unit-1
Del City, Oklahoma 73115
Start Time: 11:00AM

:clap: June 16, 2007 :clap:
"Boys & Girls Club of Ada"
915 S. Hickory
Ada, Oklahoma 74820

:clap: June 23, 2007 :clap:
"Limey Dragon Games & Hobbies"
5606 SE 15th Street
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110

Come on out and earn those extra "Premier Rating Points" before "2007~Nationals". I am sure that "Oldman" will take very good care of you!!!

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch:pokeball:

Last edited:
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.
Can't wait.

Argh I need to find out what to play :[

Last edited:
FAQ For "2007~Spring Battle Roads"

***FAQ For "2007~Spring Battle Roads"***

Pokemon players, you may go to the following link to read more in detail about the "2007~Spring Battle Roads" information.

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2006-2007/battleroad_spring_faq.asp

"Pokémon TCG 2007 Battle Road Spring Tournaments Frequently Asked Questions"

(Information is subject to change: Last updated [4/18/2007])

What are the Pokémon TCG Battle Road Spring tournaments?

When are the Pokémon TCG Battle Road Spring tournaments?

How much does the event cost?

What is the tournament structure?

What are the prizes?

What do I need to know?

What happens after the tournament?
What are the Pokémon TCG Battle Road Spring tournaments?

The Pokémon TCG Battle Road Spring tournaments are where players in each of the three POP-recognized age divisions can work on their Premier Ratings, potentially earning a trip to the 2007 World Championships! Results of the Battle Roads count toward your Premier Rating!

Battle Road tournaments are operated by independent Tournament Organizers across North America.

For details regarding Battle Road tournaments outside of North America, please click here.

When are the Pokémon TCG Battle Road Spring tournaments?

The Pokémon TCG Battle Roads Spring tournaments will be taking place from May 26th through June 24th. To find times and locations of Battle Road events in your area, click here.

Remember, while we frequently update our events schedule, we recommend that you contact the local Tournament Organizer to confirm event schedule information.

How much does the event cost?

All Pokémon Organized Play Premier events in North America are FREE! That’s right—there is no admission fee for Battle Road tournaments! Get your decks tuned up, and get down to your local Battle Road location for your first shot at this free event! Organizers may charge for side events run at these tournaments.

What is the tournament structure?

The tournament is run using the Modified Constructed Format and Age Modified Swiss pairings. If attendance is appropriate, some Tournament Organizers may choose to run straight Swiss pairings. See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for information about the Modified Format and Swiss. The number of Swiss rounds run will depend on total attendance at the event.

The Battle Roads series will have a K-Value of 32. For more information on how the K-Value affects your Premier Rating, please see the Ratings and Rankings FAQ.

What are the prizes?

Prizes are awarded to the top 2 players in each age division.

Our divisions are:

Junior Division: Born in 1996 or later

Senior Division: Born in 1992, 1993, 1994, or 1995

Masters Division: Born in 1991 or earlier

The top 2 finishers in each of the three age divisions will receive the following prizes:

1st Place

* 8 Pokémon TCG booster packs.
* A Victory Medal —Gold promo card (view card image).

2nd Place

* 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs.

What do I need to know?

* Bring your POP ID, if you have one. If you don't have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event.
* See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for more information about what to bring to an event.
* Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to play in the event.
* To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
* See the legal notices for certain eligibility requirements and other information concerning limitations on Pokémon USA Inc.’s liability.

What happens after the tournament?

After the tournament ends, the Tournament Organizer will submit the tournament results to Pokémon USA, Inc. Pokémon, which sanctions the tournaments, will determine player rankings. Pokémon Organized Play reserves the right to remove the Premier Event status of any event that is not run in accordance with Premier Event policies.

Legal Notices

Thank You Master Professor Birch.

That's right Oklahoma, we have 4 events coming up soon. These events are sure to be small in number but great in fun and play. Just who will earn the Victory Road Promo card? Come on out & try it yourself.

Look forward to great events & new decks with D&P on the way too.

If anyone has any questions ask here or PM me.

I can feel the win tonight! *background - Tonight!*

PsychedPsychedPsychedPsychedPsychedPsychedPsychedPsychedPsychedPsyched

I know for a fact I can go to Drakes. Limey thing, ...I dunno. Game HQ..I dunno.

Also if anyone wants to play a game of Magic, PM me.

=D

It's now less than a week away till out first Battle Road. What new decks will be in play & will D&P make any difference?

Look forward to seeing everyone at Game HQ this next Saturday.

If I had one I'd ;et you :(..Well, i need to get a new deck then...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Does ANYBODY have a Steelix EX I can borrow?

Last edited:
Back