Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oklahoma State Championship: 3/12/05

:clap: :clap: ~~Oklahoma State Championship~~ :clap: :clap:

The "Sooner State" will be hosting its State Championship at "Drake's Place" in Del City, Oklahoma. The Oklahoma City area has the largest Pokemon player base than any other area in Oklahoma. So, to reward the OKC area for their continued Pokemon player growth, Del City is the host city for Oklahoma's most prestigious Pokemon Premier Event for 2005. :thumb:

I have already heard that their will be a large group of Pokemon players coming from our surrounding states. This will be the Pokemon Event of the Year~2005. Pokemon players, you do not want to miss this event!!!

Below are some of the details for the "Oklahoma State Championship".

1911 S. Sunnylane, Unit-1
Del City, Oklahoma 73115

(Richard Collinsworth)
Premier Tournament Organizer: Oklahoma & Texas
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: March 12, 2005

"Oklahoma State "GBA" Tournament: 10:40am

"Oklahoma State Championship" Start Time: 11:30am

Entry Fee: FREE

Format: Modified Constructed Deck

Rounds: Age-Modified Swiss or Swiss (To be determined by attendance in each age group)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)

1st Place: *A Pokemon-TCG State Champion Trophy.
*$300 Travel Award to attend the Origins International Game Expo and participate in the Pokemon-TCG National Championships. (This award will be given on-site at the event.
*Four day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio.
*24-booster packs of "ex Deoxys".
*Other cool Pokemon mervhandise!

2nd Place: *16-booster packs of "ex Deoxys".

3rd-4th Place: *8-booster packs of "ex Deoxys".

5th-8th Place: *4-booster packs of "ex Deoxys".

All Participants: **State Championship Promo Card, Two POP Series-1 Promo Packs, & State Championship Participant Pin for entering. (While Supplies Last)

Pokemon-TCG City Champions: ***Who wear their City Championship Medal to the State Championship will receive 5-Extra POP Series-1 Promo Packs

"Oklahoma State GBA Championship"

Entry Fee: FREE :thumb:

Start Time: 10:40am (Everyone, we will start at 10:40am, sharp!!! Be on time.)

Prizes: 1st-4th Place & Top player from each age group

~~~GBA Rules~~~

*Entry Fee: FREE

*One Big / Single Elimination Tournament

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, & Leaf-Green

*3-Pokemon of Level-50 or lower

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, etc...) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes will be determined by attendance & highest finishing player in each Age-Group will win at least one Booster Pack

MP Birch will add more Information later. Get those decks ready for the Pokemon's Biggest Event, the "Oklahoma State Championship"!!! Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending. If you have any questions, please ask on thread, call, or email MP Birch.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Looks like im the first post.....hmmmmmm

We MOST defintiley be there and maybe take some hostages ( not OK players either) maybe those who invade us from the north, west or east he he he

TylerM said:
OMG...Who is BeckordJ?Anyway..I cant go.....To far of drive.

a relative of Brian D.Dont figure i will be much of a threat but i will be there .Maybe i will get this deck together before then.

OMg...I'm j/k,....Stop crying.

Ain't too far for some CO players.

As I'll be in Vegas that week, I won't be going. However, I'm sure you might see someone from CO going. Don't know who yet.

Whicker said:
Man, I know
Way too far.
I can't stand 30 minute drives

Yea 30 mins is an eternity...jeeeez....dont y'all know that time slows down in OKC.....its like a break in the fabric of time :eek: which of course is not good if your a person bent on getting to places on time :thumb:

J/K of course but seriously 30 mins is forever lol :biggrin:

and you know i will be there and i will win(in my age group)if you know what i meen and tyler you will not steal this one away form me like the citys

Last edited:
Whicker said:
Man, I wish I could say I'm going to win my age group with such confidence. 15+ is going to be sick.

Your right About that Whicker.....Very Sick.....specially since im going all out for the States this year....last year I didnt do so hot....soooo I got to make amends :thumb:

~Blazi-King~ said:
Your right About that Whicker.....Very Sick.....specially since im going all out for the States this year....last year I didnt do so hot....soooo I got to make amends :thumb:

You didn't do thaaaat bad. 3rd twice, no? (BlaziBox =P)

Mmm, I'll also make ammends. A 7-1 record, finishing 2nd, is not what I intend to do this year. I intend to play very hard at both OK and TX =D

Back