Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oklahoma States

I'd assume the 21st, since Oklahoma has historically tried to avoid being on the same day as Texas States.

"Why Game HQ?"

I live 2 miles from Game HQ and my Jeep tops out at 55 mph, so I-35 sucks for me.

:(

What I do have confirmed is OKLA States will be on March 21st. I'm still waiting on confirmation on the venue & then I'll make the official announcement.

I would like to go to Oklahoma states, but I don't think I could. I would have to car pool with someone to go, which I don't think I can. :nonono:

So I gatta see if I can go to Oklahoma.:pokeball:

Turns out I won't be able to make it to this one...

This is the second tournament spoiled by a friend's wedding

Austin, it's Tyler

I'll give you a ride if you don't want to drive your Jeep.

Oh yeah, you probably live really close. I'm a mile from Westmoore.

Come to league...nobody has been there but Matt, Sidney, Ranee and the gang, and me. Well, there's a new guy as well, but it's been easy packs. I took 1st the past two weeks.

PRs are this Saturday, too.

ehh, I actually for some reason thought it was last week. If I can find twenty-five I'll go. But idk man.

I haven't been there cause I'm really low on money nah mean?

And I live in the apartments across from Westmoore so if you want a ride just lmk.

Heh, money sucks when you don't have it. I've put back $25 for it, but other than that, I'm broke too. Seasonal jobs FTL. Luckily, yards will be needing mowed soon and people will be lazy.

Also, I finally rounded up my Gigas cards and made a deck, but couldn't get anywhere close to consistent T2. I won't be using it as my main deck, but wanted a fun side deck to play with. Mind shedding some light on how you had yours consistent? I had mine quite similar from what I saw of yours at CCs.

Word.

Also, do you know anywhere/anyone to playtest decks with? Redshark is lame on my computer (it freezes if it's bumped).

Back