Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Old Japanese Mewtwo card

dld4a

Feature Writer
Can anyone tell me anything about this card?
0806071749.jpg

Sorry about the bad pic.

One of the new kids at my League has it. He asked if it was worth anything. I said I doubt it but I'd check. I don't think I've ever seen an American version so I can't say for sure.

A question, there is a English Spoiler of that series? I'm interested in view what they do (Attacks, powers...) but it never released in Usa or English Country. :frown:

Thanks for help! :smile:

If all of those cards would have been released (because some of them were) when would that have been, in reference to the other sets around it? (i.e. between Gym Challenge and Neo Genesis)

Why were they not released? I mean obviously you can probably guess my assumption, but is/was there an official explanation? Some of them would have made a huge difference in the metagame, if the timing of the release was correct.

Thanks PokePop! :smile:

But that are in English :confused: I think it is only printed in Japan! There are English version? :confused:

Moment, its the fake card forum :tongue: It's the actual translation of the card?

Thanks!

Yes, they are graphical translations.

Dave: I think it would have been either around the same time as Gym or after that, but before Neo.
We never got an official answer on why they didn't use them to put out a set of some kind. They did use them for some promos, so it doesn't seem to have been an issue with the rights to use them.

Back