Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Omg.....

Who's getten excited?? I think I'm more beside myself than the kids at this point!
We are going to WORLDS!! I think this has to be the highlight of my life in a while! I know, pretty sad, or not! Well, Besides meeting my ALL time favorite sexy Hockey harley rider #18 Tony Twist (former player) for the St. Louis Blues!! lol Yes, I LOVE THAT MAN w/a passion & YES my husband knows! :biggrin: Anyway...back on track here...

WERE GOING TO WORLDS WOOT WOOT!! WERE GOING TO WORLDS WOOT WOOT!! :clap:

Ok, Im done....Just thought I would share my excitement with yall! :wink:

Last edited:
See you guys on Friday...If I didn't have so much to do to get ready...4 days of lesson plans for 3 different classes, I'd probably just a excited.

Clay

right on, RIGHT ON!! This for me, ranks up there with Thanksgiving and X-mas :biggrin:
this is my favorite time of the YEAR!! :wink:

can I get a (lil John) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

TEAM LA welcomes ya'll to SD...

...have a BLAST!!

Jess_E

Charizard_Breeder said:
right on, RIGHT ON!! This for me, ranks up there with Thanksgiving and X-mas :biggrin:
this is my favorite time of the YEAR!! :wink:

can I get a (lil John) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

TEAM LA welcomes ya'll to SD...

...have a BLAST!!

Jess_E
can i ask u if u know about an information number to call for emergency concerning a change for the gaurdian takin a 11 - 14 to worlds plz plz let me know who can help if u don't have any answers.

My highlight last year was getting to play a game of Pokemon with Mistuhiro Arita.
Talk about exciting!

Haunter176 said:
can i ask u if u know about an information number to call for emergency concerning a change for the gaurdian takin a 11 - 14 to worlds plz plz let me know who can help if u don't have any answers.
I would call POP in WA and see if you can get a message relayed to the contact person you'd previously talked to/dealt with at POP...and if that doesn't work, call the Town and Country and ask to leave a message for that person.

'mom

wewt! wewt! w00t! etc!

i am in the red lion as we speak, and it is great, except i had to pay $10 for this connection from my room.

it is great. Anaconda is by the pool with windjet,windjets mom, and windjets wife-to-be.

if anybody want to battle, come to the red lion and ask for the BECKSTROMS room.

-Professor ultimatedra

I'll be excited once I finish all of my work that needs to be done for the next couple of days, finished packing, and am on the plan in the morning. Less then a day till I am there. :)

HOW MANY MORE HOURS YALL?? OMG, JUST........14 HRS UNTIL LIFTOFF!!!! WOOOHOOOOIM SOOOOO EXCITED STILL!! :thumb: :clap:
Just thought I would keep yall going!!
:tongue:

This is unstoppablepokemomx4 btw!!

Ok yall....Were all packed for now...lol Its 1:01 am :eek: & were off to bed to toss & turn, NOT TO SLEEP! lol Wake up time for me is bright n early 5am so we can be ready, loaded, then to Grandpas to unload, then reload in his car then off to the AIRPORT to unload once again....lol!! :nonono: So this will be the last time I post until we get back unless some one has a pc to share! Yall have a GREAT weekend, keep updated on the web, & wish you were all here so we can meet you!
Jared, your cards are safely packed & ready to be signed!

Take care all & wish us all well! All us USers are gonna BRING :pokeball: HOME :pokeball: THE GOLD!! (or whatever it is they give to the BEST of the BEST!!

OVER TIRED, BUT YET STILL EXCITED POKEMOM Melissa!
:thumb:

Man, I wish my parents were exsited about pokemon...geeze, all these familys playing pokemon togeather...I tried to get my dad to play, at least he gave it a try before he said he didn't like it...and my mom, well she won't even bother to pick up a card, (if she wants to pick one off the living room floor she'll just yell at me to do it, its almost like she'll die if she touched it lol) And my sis, lets just say she 20...or in her words "I don't want to play pokemon with a bunch of your dwib friends" ...
It almost makes me sad....At least my little brother plays, but for him, lets jus say he's a work in progress....*sighs*

Back