One Blue Horsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter

FL, USA

Stuff:
  1. I only trade within the USA.
  2. Please post in the thread.
  3. If we happen to trade, I'll give you credit and thanks at the bottom of the post.

If the mods allow it, I'd like to see where this goes. All I have left is one lil' Horsea from HG/SS. I'd like to see, through trading, what card(s) I can end up with. I got the idea from a guy on the Beach who mentioned the "One Red Paperclip" story. You should Google it. It's very interesting. As far as it working here, I'm not sure. But I think it'll be a neat experiment.

So, here's what I have. I'll have a "Wants" list up so I can follow the forum rules, but I'd trade the Horsea to anyone who needs/wants it for almost any other card.

Haves
  • Horsea, HGSS

Wants:
  • Any other card
  • Staples
  • Primes
  • Lv. X's
  • RH Staples

Progress:
-Horsea, HGSS

Last edited:
FL, USA

Stuff:
  1. I only trade within the USA.
  2. Please post in the thread.
  3. If we happen to trade, I'll give you credit and thanks at the bottom of the post.

If the mods allow it, I'd like to see where this goes. All I have left is one lil' Horsea from HG/SS. I'd like to see, through trading, what card(s) I can end up with. I got the idea from a guy on the Beach who mentioned the "One Red Paperclip" story. You should Google it. It's very interesting. As far as it working here, I'm not sure. But I think it'll be a neat experiment.

So, here's what I have. I'll have a "Wants" list up so I can follow the forum rules, but I'd trade the Horsea to anyone who needs/wants it for almost any other card.

Haves
  • Horsea, HGSS

Wants:
  • Any other card
  • Staples
  • Primes
  • Lv. X's
  • RH Staples

Progress:
-Horsea, HGSS

This has to be the worst troll I have ever seen.

This has to be the worst troll I have ever seen.

I actually think it's a very interesting idea. Myself, and various others, I think will support it just to see where it goes. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a high-end Lv.X when everything is said and done.

Once you get that Bidoof, I'll be happy to give you an RH Vulpix from HGSS for it.

Well that's enough of this. Keep joke trades off this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back