Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

One missprint to rule them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy days, card hunters, I ve come to tell you about a funny missprint, had it been any other card, it probably wouldnt be even interesting, but since it was this particular one i wanted to comment on it, to see if anyone has seen any other like this out there.

I mean the tidal wave promo from worlds, the french version of it... but stamped "pre release".

This card was trapped among a bunch of hungry bayleafs, and had to be rescued, but it is now safe from danger.

Since it is the french version, it is feasible to think there might be others out tjere from specific languages, so any info on gathering this most funny set wuld be great.

If anyone wants to upload the photos i took of it, just send me a mail and i will send the photos back.

Wow, sounds extremely rare, finally another pre-release misprint! :p Rare than pre-release raichu?

Last edited:
for viewing pleasure:

26-08-05_1159.jpg

26-08-05_1158.jpg

Last edited:
Remember Ives, I called dibs on that if you're going to trade it!

Mind if I add an image of that to the error gallery?

Last edited:
you got dibs on it pop, you sure do, as for lukerc number... my god, even that many yens are a fortune , lol
funny how it came on pre release stuff and not on worlds stuff, guess that why it was stamed that way.

Ooooooh I read that wrong.......it was in Bayleafs not worlds set!! off to search again lol

Edit: - Dang.....no luck :frown:

We cant get a value on it unless we sell one :biggrin:

Last edited:
lukerc10t4 said:
put it on ebay IvesRountree you would get at least $200 or you could keep it for the reson of having the only one.

$200????

I got $1,000 here for it right now !

wow, thats insane amounts of cash! gotta say im suprised anyone would pay that much. and yes, imagine if here was indeed a full set of those... but my guess is that it was a one shot mistake.

wait--which batch of bayleef's was this found in?
was it found in like, a batch that was given to the worlds staff to do the prereleases?
if thats the case, then...
Z0MG!!! IF THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE THIS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, THEY WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back