Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Online Pairings Info for Worlds

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
[gal= 54920]authenticated online pairings[/gal]​
PokeGym.Net is pleased to announce that the PokeGym.Net/stadium online pairings service for the Pokémon U.S. National Championships had 947 PokeGym Members opt-in and 920 National's competitors use it at the event. Your comments on this service are welcome in this discussion thread.

The event is now over, and the profile field has been hidden, so that we don't further solicit PlayerIDs until we evaluate the future of the service with TPCi. We hope to be invited to make it available again at the World Championships in August.

original said:
PokeGym.Net is pleased to announce the continued availability of the PokeGym.Net/stadium online pairings service, now including the Pokémon U.S. National Championships.

We've been asked to provide password security for the pairings at this event, so to opt in to using online pairings at Nationals you will need to input your PlayerID in the "Additional Information" section of your UserCP profile details. In order to be prepared, we recommend you enter your PlayerID in advance rather than wait until you arrive at the event.

More information on using the PokeGym.Net/stadium service during U.S. Nationals will be available on the front page of PokeGym.Net shortly before the event.

FAQ:
  • Will there be WiFi? There hasn't really been in the past, so this is mostly for smartphones, I would think.
  • Is this also for VGC? That's the plan.
  • How do I know if my PokeGym account is fully registered/activated? If you can post you're good to go.
  • Is this for all age groups? Yes.
  • Can we see other people's pairings? Not for this event, except at the pairings boards. To look up multiple players on a single phone, there's a workaround of letting each person log into a different browser on your phone, then switching between browsers.
  • How do I know if I'm ready to use the authenticated online pairings? Visit The Stadium now to see if it greets you by name.

Back