Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Online TCG Tournament

CPH2802

I want to make an Online TCG NON-EX Tournament. How do I do??...PLMK...

All the best - CPH - Denmark

I want to make an Online TCG NON-EX Tournament. How do I do??...PLMK...

All the best - CPH - Denmark

Establish a set of rules and penalties, organize a group of players, offer prizes, setup brackets for players and prizes, have players add each other as friends and send each other challenges when the bracket is posted, set time limits on everything or else it will take a week.

TX a lot Gravy....Im thinking about a 16 players (knock-out)tournament. All games best of 3. And prizes(boosters) for the top 4 players. I guess that Pokegym is the best forum to post the bracket. Im doing this because the online games are crossing all big oceans and borders. And a NON-EX tournament is a cool challenge to the skills of the players. And...yes...I'll make a time limit on the games.....f.i. from saturday until sunday evening US eastern time. TX again.

Or you could wait until the tournament update for PTCGO comes up but that could take at least 6 months from experience.

Or you could wait until the tournament update for PTCGO comes up but that could take at least 6 months from experience.

He/She wants a non-ex tournament. We have no idea how the tournament format will be on PTCGO and doubt we'll be able to edit what cards people can use or if we can have our own tournaments.

Also, may I ask why no EX Pokemon?

Thanks a lot for replies! The PTCGO is a good possibility to play the game....specially in countries/areas where tournaments with "real" cards are low. My NON-EX idea is like a good start for players with access to very few good, playable EX cards. Also the NON-EX tournament will be a good possibility to play with a wide spectrum of the Pokemon cards....and...a good way to prove your skills in creating decks. I really hope my ide is "accepted". All the best

CPH.....Soren, Denmark

Back