Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ontario Battle Roads Spring 08

Nu Gundam

Fellow players in Ontario:

Battle Roads Spring will be here soon starting on May 24th. There are a whooping 12 Battle Roads spanning the next 4 weeks!

Prizes for all divisions
1st - Pokemon TCG Victory Medal Card & 8 booster packs of Majestic Dawn
2nd - 4 booster packs of Majestic Dawn

May 24th

Address: 86 William Street East, Oshawa
City: Oshawa
Registration Time: 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Start Time: 1:00 PM

May 25th

Address: 200 Finch Avenue West, Suite 104
City: North York
Registration Time: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Start Time: 11:00 AM

May 31st

Address: 5555 Dundas Street West
City: Etobicoke
Registration Time: 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM

Address: 895 King Street West
City: Hamilton
Registration Time: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Start Time: 3:00 PM

June 1st

Address: 250 Taunton Road East
City: Oshawa

June 7th

Address: 490 Mapleview Road, Unit 2
City: Barrie

Address: 9886 Torbram Road, Unit 205
City: Brampton
Registration Time: 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Start Time: 1:00 PM

June 8th

Address: 1415 Third Line
City: Oakville
Start Time: 2:00 PM

June 14th

Address: 8 Huron St
City: Angus

Address: 377 Burnhamthorpe Rd.
City: Mississauga

June 15th

Address: 221 Highway 7
City: Georgetown
Start Time: 10:00 AM

Address: 895 King Street West
City: Hamilton
Start Time: 2:00 PM

PS. Garret: Apparently the Barrie Battle Road on POP's site stated it is on the 6th ... isn't that a Friday? :lol:

Last edited:
Kevin, I would look again. Last time I checked (2 days ago) there were 12 BRs but, 8 individual (not conflicting schedules)

Hey Kevin, you missed mine (Georgetown) on the 15th (there's one in Hamilton later the same day).

@Zack (you can always count on a few Koehlers to show up to these events).

Hey Kevin, you missed mine (Georgetown) on the 15th (there's one in Hamilton later the same day).

@Zack (you can always count on a few Koehlers to show up to these events).

Well, Marvin just finally put up the rest of the Battle Roads on Skyfox's website ... gimme a minute or so to update :tongue:

Sweet, I plan on going to 5 BR's this year so expect me to be at Oshawa and North York on the 24th and 25th

Please note the side events for the Georgetown Battle Roads ... It might be worth your while!!

oh, im really sorry, i thought it was in the US. once again, sorry for the mistake, since im a kid i dont know much about geography or whatever,. thanks

I'm going to miss Oshawa (soccer openning day) and probably North York (parents staying over for aforementioned soccer) too.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there as far as that june 6th date, but it's fixed now. With those tournament dates of mine - both in Angus and Barrie, I will be offering larger prize pools of more packs, and other side prizes. It'll be worth the trip.

Gamer's Lair is now easier to get to. The store has moved. From the highway 400/Mapleview cut off, you just head west 9 lights to 420 Mapleview. It's now located in a strip mall on the right hand side, in unit 2. Hope to see you all there.

Yeah we tried to co-ordinate the dates this time so there were lots of dates open for the players, and not too many on the same dates - therefore you don't see any dates with 3 events and an opposite date with one. Ontario is really booming with events and players. Lets keep this up.

And yes, don't forget the Ontario Professor Appreciation Tournament being held after Terry's Battle Road event in Georgetown on the 15th. These are all great events. I wish I could attend them all.

So how did the first BR go in Oshawa? I was at Anime North with a few of the pokemon players from Barrie, so we couldn't be there.

Back