HGSS-on OracleLock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaffira

Pkmn: 15
2 Virizion (draw 2 cards)
2-2 Bronzong (oracle inflict)
2-1-2 Vileplume (trainer lock)
2 Mewtwo Ex (For kill opponent's mewtwo ex)
1-1 Musharna (power forewarn)

trainer: 29
2 rare candy
3 Collector
3 Elm
3 Oak
4 Cheren
2 sage
2 Twins
3 Copycat
3 Cilan
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Fisherman
2 Engineer’s Adjustments

Energy: 16
4 Double colorless
12 Psichyc

If you rely on your opponent haiving more cards than you switch Cheren for Cheerleader's Cheer.

If you deck is about Bronzong, add at least one more evo line. if you get both prized you're screwed (or one prized and the other KO'd). 1-1 Musharna isn't a good idea either, since you already run 2 Virizions.

While i get your idea of having no items due to Vileplume, you should add stuff like Heavy Ball for Musharna and Bronzong, Pokemon Communication for the rest and drop some Elms because you'll need to play more than one trainer per turn to refresh your hand. Fisherman isn't needed here either, due to all of your drawing engines. Add some Junipers there too.

Also you should add N or Judge in case your opponent looks through your strategy and starts dropping cards, that way you can at least hit 70 for 3 with Oracle and Judge. Also consider Spiritomb TM and Super Scoop Up. At least you'll be doing 90 if your opponent's got less than that.

I can see this deck working on a fun level. I wish there were more cards that would force your opponent to draw like on YGO! (Appropriate + Destiny Hero Defender combo). Good luck with that! :D

Pokèmon: 17
2 Virizion
3-3 Bronzong
2-1-2 vileplume
2 mewtwo ex
2 Spiritomb

Trainer: 27
3 Heavy Ball
4 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Rare Candy
3 Pokèmon Comunication
3 Juniper
3 Copycat
3 Collector
2 Sage
2 Seeker
2 Twins

Energy: 16
4 Double colorless
8 Metal
4 Special Metal

This deck could be competitive?

you realize brongzong needs metal energy to attack right?, also if mewqtwo is your only attacker, chances are you'll lose the prize race b/c you have to set up and lose 1-2 prizes in the process.

I don't think it would qualify as a competitive deck, i'll try it though to see how it holds, but it definitely goes on the "Fun league" deck rank

2 Bronzong
3 Oddish
1 Gloom
2 Vileplume
2 Spiritomb
3 Absol
4 Mew
1 Jumpluff

2 Heavy Ball
4 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Professor Juniper
3 Copycat
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Sage's Training
2 Seeker
2 Twins
2 Professor Elm's Training Method

4 Double Colorless Energy
7 Metal Energy
4 Prism Energy
2 Rainbow Energy

I tried this deck of Bebe's Search and noticed that it works but I can't kill Cobalion. Is there any tech to put ko Cobalion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back