Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Order of Player Rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRolesWePlay

So one of my friends recently asked what order all of the league and player reward promos came out in, and given the complications of the player rewards as of late I don't really know. So does anyone know what order that the player rewards came in, or what order they were meant to?

What exactly do you mean by that? They come/came out quarterly; do you want a list of exactly what rewards came out during each round?

if you search the forum for player rewards you should see several threads i or someone else started about them, off hand the rewards i find i have from the catch up period in no particular order are.

poke collector, ssu, call energy, sp rader, col energy, junk arm, black belt, seeker, plus power, poke comm

As promised-
(Starting HS-on rotation)
Q4 2010
Tier 1-BW Holo Stich Energy
Tier 2-Pluspower (PL) and Pokemon Communication
Tier 3-Rare Candy (Though I know of some mixups that happened with Tier 3 on this quarter) (Also rumored Rainbow Energy)

Q1 2011
Tier 1-CoL Holofoil Energy
Tier 2-Pokemon Collector x2, Super Scoop Up x2, Call Energy x2, and Sp Radar x2 (Yes, I am 99.9% certain I am right here based on what I got)
Tier 3-Rainbow Energy x4

Q2 2011
See Q1

Q3/Q4 2011 (Appear to both be shipping now. My family has gotten all Q4 but no Q3..)
Tier 1-CoL Energy
Tier 2-Blackbelt and Junk Arm x2
Tier 3-Seeker x4

[DEL]Something isn't adding up here based on what people on the other thread are saying about getting Q3 2011 as blackbelt and whatnot... Thoughts?[/DEL]
Just found the post by Biggie I had been looking for that confirmed what I thought about the BW Holostich.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back