Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Outland Station Miami, FL June 22nd Constructed

mcHamma

Hello everyone, Outland Station will be having another tournament this sunday, the 22nd of July, with our new TO and now permanent judge, Kami. It will be bigger and better then the last, and will be sanctioned. Here is the link:
http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/details.asp?tournament_id=707000264

We already have a good amount of confirmed people, including members of pokegym like therage, me, chrome catz, and psyco829. It will be swiss format, modified DX-on format, with a 5$ entry fee. There will be prize support at this event. Were expecting at LEAST 15-20 people for the event already. If you need the address for outland station, go to www.outlandstation.com (site scarecly updated, we are Outland Station Kendal). The store number is 305 252 1176. If you have any questions about the tournament, call me or the owner of Outland Station, my number being 786 308 8238. The tournament registration begins at 12:30, and tournament will begin promptly at 1:00. If your running late, call me or the store, and let us know. We will hold a spot for you. Come practice and test your deck for the world championship, or maybe an idea for the next season. I hope to see you there!

Back