3 poke radar
3 BTS
1 luxury ball
2 premier ball
1 night maintenence

4:fighting:
4:psychic:
4:dark:

The purpose of the deck is...well...to win. absol makes a great starter, and nidoqueen was made for this deck. free retreat pokemon that heal up their 140 hp? ok. this deck exerts so much pressure, and is very hard for the opponent to handle. FOR PLAYERS WHO SPEND MORE TIME ONLINE THAN IN PLAY, DON'T POST. YOU HAVE ADJUSTED YOURSELF TO WHAT SOMETHING LOOKS LIKE ON SCREEN, NOT ON PERFORMANCE ON TABLE.

Again, all I can really attack is the deck itself. Flygon is just too easily teched against.

This is a good, solid, minimal frills list. Palkia X would be a BOSS tech in this.

yeah.

I can't help but think Lucian's is worth testing. It would certainly help your game around turns four through six.

Well, I mean, you could Lucian's all of a Flygon's energy to another Flygon, then retreat and attack with a fresh hitter while the old Flygon is being healed. That'll help you swarm earlier in the game.

This is all theorymon, of course.

i agree with phazon elite. lucians is a great card to use when ones about to drop and with the limited energy you wouldn't need to waste any. i just added them to my 10 energy deck and saw an enourmous difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back