Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ozone Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is yet another attempt at Rayquaza Deoxys Legend, so here we go.

Pokemon: 19
x2 Rayquaza Deoxys Legend Top
x2 Rayquaza Deoxys Legend Bottom
x3 Shiny Vulpix
x3 Ninetales (Roast Reveal)
x2 Cyndaquil GS
x2 Quilava GS
x2 Typhlosion Prime
x1 Rayquaza LA (Speed Gain)
x1 Azelf
x1 Azelf Lv. X
x1 Uxie

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 27
x2 Professor Oaks New Theory
x2 Rare Candy
x1 Broken Time-Space
x3 Pokemon Collector
x1 Twins
x2 Pokemon Communication
x3 Fisherman
x1 Warp Point
x1 Switch
x4 Energy Link
x1 Lucian's Assignment
x1 Palmer's Contribution
x2 Seeker
x1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 14
x9 Fire
x3 Lightning
x2 Rescue

Strategy: Try to get out the Legend as quickly as you can, using ninetales or pokemon communication to kind of sift through the deck, or try to get the poke drawers. After hes out power him up as quickly as possible and whale on them for a constant 150, using typhlosion and rayquaza to dig up energy, and then move it via energy link. Rinse and repeat. Also, try to get Azelf lv. X out at some point to get rid of the weakness for the big guy, or else the mean G's (Garchomp and Gengar) are going to omnomnom your face off.

I feel like this could definitely use work, as it is just a prototype that me and my bud kinda tried to throw together, tell me what you think though to make it super awesome.

Kthx, George

Last edited:
The deck looks like it could work, but needs some refining; I'd try this:

- 1 Switch
- 1 Indigo Plateau
- 1 Fire
- 1 BTS
- 2 Fisherman
+ 1 Uxie
+ 2 Lucian's Assignment
+ 2 Pokemon Collector
+ 1 Palmer's Contribution

That's just starting suggestions, though. Lucian's is mainly to get around trainer lock. You probably don't even really need 4 Collector, but it's an idea. I'd run at least 3, and maybe Bebe's Searches. I'd consider dropping Rare Candy.

You need stark mountain with rayquaza. I would add 4 of those in place of the 4 energy link.

Stark Mountain does not work as you must send the energy to a fire or fighting pokemon, which the legend is not

---------- Post added 01/01/2011 at 12:01 PM ----------

You need 4 bebe's search.
If i'm just not seeing them then my bad.

I somewhat Iagree that I need the bebe's search, I'm just not sure what to take out for them. Also after a bit of playtesting I've decided that seekers might be used too as I need to sometimes make room on the bench, or time walk again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back