Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PA Regionals

I'm guessing that there is going to be no league play the night before. please correct me if i am wrong (i mean please, i'd love to meet some people before the tourney).

I hope I'm not too tired on Saturday, I'm going to the Kid Cudi/Snoop Dogg concert the night before at UPenn!

I may be a tad more tired than you, waking up a 4 AM for a 5-6 hour drive to philly with my family and then playtesting.

I'm guessing that there is going to be no league play the night before. please correct me if i am wrong (i mean please, i'd love to meet some people before the tourney).

Not at the venue as far as I know, since its a convention center and not run by a PTO with a brick and mortar store.

I hope I'm not too tired on Saturday, I'm going to the Kid Cudi/Snoop Dogg concert the night before at UPenn!

I'll be judging, but I am going to G2 of the Devils/Flyers series at the Prudential Center. (Go Devils!!) I have to BE at the event by about 7:30 or so. If the game goes into something like Double OT, I am going to get like a lot less sleept than I would want... :eek:

Drew

i havent played since last summer. if i had a deck i would definitely go to this.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

would anyone be willing to help me out with obtaining a few trainers once i figure out whats good? that is, if i come. i already had plans for saturday but this seems much more fun since it would be spontaneous.

Last edited:
I really, really, really, really, really need 2 gardeviors (SW) and a spiritomb for regionals. for any of you that have them, please PM me (preferably tonight cuz i'm going to be driving tomorrow)

Thanks man, but it turns out I *probably* don't need it now. I still might, idk. It all depends on what my brothers are doing with their decks.

darth pika was able to get me one garde, i still need another one though, please have one tomorrow and try to look for ashinto tomorrow. see you guys soon!!!

wooo. im coming. i might need some cards so hopefully i could get ahold of them. i will probbaly be asking for alot of cards so come find me lol

Back