4 roseanes research (SW)
2 pokemon rescue (PT)
2 night maintenance (SW)
4 Snowpoint Temple (LA?)

12 Energy

8 :water: energy
4 :metal: special energy

Strategy

Palkia G as main attacker, Diaga for facing mewtwo X. I want Palkia as main attack cuz of its strong Power and attacks. palkia G whe w/ enough energy can do 80 damage to the pokemon of yur choice. Although you hav to dicard 2 energy. its power allows to put pokemon into the lost zone. thats decent.

Last edited:
Okay, here is my list of suggestions

-2-2 Palkia G Lv.X
-2 Poketurn
-3 Warp Energy

+1 Wartortle (in case you have BTS, Squirtle, Blastoise, Skitty and Delcatty in your hand)
+1 Broken Time-Space
+2 Pokemon Rescue
+2 Night Maintenance
+2 Water Energy

w/out palkia, i dont see that this deck has much purpose. thats my main attacker most of the time. I have blastoise in the for facing mewtwo X, or for getting energy back comboed w/ catty.

i havent really been needing nm for as long as ive been using this deck, but ill try it.

Do u think id ever need Snowpoint?

Last edited:
I'll test it out and report back to you about it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Okay, here is what I found.

You need to eliminate the Blastoise Line, they were just plain bad. If you are worried about Mewtwo, use Dialga G

Secondly, Snowpoint saves you, I was doing 130 most of the time which would hav made the difference between a knockout or not.

3rdly, Delcatty doesn't do anything much at all. Most of the time it was doing 10 damage since there wern't any energy in your discard (your Baltoys, Claydols, Uxies and Azelfs were being sniped).

Finally, it was too slow, and you were too prone to sniping.

Here are my suggestions after playesting
-3-2-3 Blastoise
-2-2 Delcatty
-4 Water

+2-2 Dialga G Lv.X
+4 Special Metal Energy
+4 Great Ball
+4 Premier Ball

Last edited:
-4 bts because that's only gonna help out your opponent than you and + 4 snowpoint temple to give mostly everybody in your deck more health

Are there any other ways that you know of, (other than Blastoise and Delicatty), can bring back and attach energy from yur discards? im thinking magnizone :)lightning), but would it be worth it?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

-4 bts because that's only gonna help out your opponent than you and + 4 snowpoint temple to give mostly everybody in your deck more health

how stupid of me.... :lol:

Last edited:
lose rare candy, add energy gain. Palkia attacking for 1 less energy will REALLY help save you from being outsped by Gigas, Kingdra, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back