Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Palmdale CA League! NEW LOCATION!

Alright main post has been updated with new link to the League page, once the site is back to normal, i'll go on and add in all the new players we got. also i'm thinking of a monthly toruney just for fun. Once I think of everything i'll go ahead and add it to the main post.

I had to laugh last night when they closed the place down at 7pm due to no customers (other than the league members). That was a first for me there, and was different to say the least. ; )

Since the prereleases I should have about 3 or 4 decks I should be trying out this today if I manage to finish building them lol.

Since the prereleases I should have about 3 or 4 decks I should be trying out this today if I manage to finish building them lol.

*Translates that to read: He will have maybe 2 decks at most* :lol:

Not that I can say much, it would be 2 more than me.

Lol that would be a scary thing, Daves Donphan will crush ALL!!

Haha we'll see about that one :wink:

My Donphan deck vs. Dave's Donphan deck this friday!
Be there or be square! :lol:

...and then after that, JAVA AND I ARE GOING TO PLAY FINALLY haha

...and then after that, JAVA AND I ARE GOING TO PLAY FINALLY haha
Woot! our long awaited battle, only 4 weeks of waiting! haha Wish you had the day free so you could join us.

LOL, it was built in 5 minutes there and was a first draft of the deck with 90% HGSS trainer cards and it still had pretty good results. I need to tweak it with Roseanne's and such for Friday to see how it will work.

Woot! our long awaited battle, only 4 weeks of waiting! haha Wish you had the day free so you could join us.

Yeah, you and me both man! 'Work' gets in the way of everything :tongue:
But yes, four weeks for one battle, cant wait lol!

LOL, it was built in 5 minutes there and was a first draft of the deck with 90% HGSS trainer cards and it still had pretty good results. I need to tweak it with Roseanne's and such for Friday to see how it will work.

Donphan is a sick one, I'm sure you and I will both be T1 "earthquake....earthquake....earthquake" lol :lol:

Alright, So I thought about having some fun this next upcoming League session. I am planning a tournament for Pokemon Rumble. but instead of using the cards that are included, they will be swapped out with random cards from our upcoming HeartGold/SoulSilver set. Prizes and a list of cards that will be used will be posted in this thread Saturday night so stay tuned!

Any ideas or suggestions feel free to post as well any questions you may have. :D

Back