Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Panda's Worlds Report (No Complaining in here)

EnjoiPandaPoo

Hey, I HAD SO MUCH FUN this past weekend, looking forward to it the whole summer, it was kind've like a dream come true, getting to meet everyone. So on to the deck/report.

I was working on my mizage Machamp deck, so this is the list.

4 Machop
3 Machoke
4 Machamp
2 Skitty
2Delcatty
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton
4 Dunsparce

3 Stevens
3 Oracle
2 POR
2 Ancient Tomb
2 Rare Candy
1 ATM Rock
1 Desert Ruins
1 TV
1 Wallys Training
2 Switch
1 Copycat

8 Fighting
4 DRE
4 Boost

I'll start with Grinders:

Round 1 vs Judges Error
They accidentally paired me with a 15+ player so they just gave me an auto-win.
1-0

After this round my mom comes in and says she was 10 feet away from a truck almost falling on her car. So I was like =0

Round 2 vs Michael Reynolds w/ Niniken
This game was EXTREMELY close, he gets out like 3 Blazes and 2 Ninetales, but Machamps's speed just pwns him, it finally comes down to Machamp vs Ninetales EX both of us had 1 prize left, of course I Had DRE attached so I flipped and HEADS
2-0

Round 3 vs Alex Salmer (sp) w/ Walrein/Milotic
This match was OK. He only gets out 1 milo and 1 walrein, I just mize with Machamps speed and get like 3 Champs out turn 6, doesn't help he missed like 3 Sheer Cold flips.
3-0

Round 4 vs Forgot w/ Forgot
I won this, that's all I know.
4-0

Round 5 vs Willaim Chen w/ Shiftry
I knew I should've played him, but I was getting sick of Poke, so I just ID'd, this kid is like the coolest person around and I sat and talked to him like the whole match.

Round 6 vs. Jacob Davis w/ Gardevoir
Before the round we say ID, then BDS announces ruling on errata for Machamp and I jumped up for joy, so the kids liek lets play, but I persuaded him to ID.

I ended up tying for 3rd with William Chen.

BTW my 4 year old brother entered Grinders and went 1-3 so he got the invite, but he opted not to play on Saturday. So I wake up at like 6 and get ready. I meet up with Team Honkey and we hang.

Worlds 2004:
First round vs Sean Foisy w/ Swampert/Catty/Magneton
I was like hey I know you, and we wait FOREVER to play, but finally we start and he gets up liek 2 Swamperts and 1 SEX, but once again Machamp just ends up mizing with its speed and power.
1-0

Round 2 vs. Forget w/ Rambo
Machamp vs Blaziken is like 60/40 win so I eventually just take this, not to mention Brick Smash + Dsert Ruins = Dead RayEX
2-0

Round 3 vs Behhrad ? w/ Swampert
This kid was AWESOME, he was really nice, and I knew him because I got paired with him in preliminaries. Anyway he knew enough English to get around the language barrier. He starts with liek 1 Swampand 1 SEX, but I swarm with Machamps and do my usual DRE + Boost.
3-0

Round 4 vs Jeroen Robert w/ Blaze
This kid was cool as well, but Germans are cooler than Belgians IMO. He starts with Torchic, me = dunsparce,machop,magnemite. first turn I RC to machamp, attach to dunny, and sudden flash, he gets nothing so I evo to magneton, attach F to champ, retreat dunny, use magnetons PP and ko his torch.
4-0

Now I am like extreemly happy with myself, cause I usually suck at pokemon.

Round 5 vs. Aaron Curry w/ Rambo
I know him from FL tournies so he's cool with me.
I start with Machop and attach energy. 20 to dunny.He goes second but gets a first turn blaziken, puts ray ex on bench and attaches R. Next turn I Wallys to machoke, ko sparce. He brings up ray ex, attaches multi and second turns me. Ouch
4-1

I am like so close to guaranteed t32 that I am ready to die.

Round 6 vs Forgot (LugiaEX,he said I think) w/ Blaziken
Yea so this is a close game, but I seriously think he was stalling me out, we were tied 2-2 in prizes. he warps and takes like 6 minutes to decide who to switch. I was gonna call the judge but I'm like oh well. He picks up his 5th prize and gets me on time.
4-2

Round 6 vs. Michael Roberts Stephens? w/ IDK
WE ID guaranteeing our spots in t32.

Yea so I get in t32 and I get to play this cool Japanese girl with....GARDEVOIR

t32
Game 1: This is CLOSE she getsgardy out liek turn 2 so I am stalling to build my champs, I cant stall anymore, so i bring out champ and play a tomb, and do 40, she plays a mystery zone and KOS me with boost, I stalla bit and she retreats gardy when I have a machamo with F and boost in my hand so im like =/, I somehow kill 2 GEX so I get 4 prizes, she just overpowers me with weakness and I lose 4-6
0-1
Round 2: This game she only got 2 Kirlias out and I get out everything perfectly, with an ancient tomb, so this is a win
1-1
Round 3: This is the game that counts,
Of course, I get crap, the best thing I got was a machamp with DRE, she gets GEX and gard, I try to comeback with a Magneton but gex is too pwoerful with boosts, she ends up winning 4-0 with 2 mins. left.\

I am really surprised how well I did since I don't consider myself a great player, but t32 is a great accomplishment. props/slops time

props: team honkey, (omar, colin, patrick, ben, jin)we are the best team EVER 5/6 people made worlds, sorry Ben, and 3/5 made top cuts, we re just mizage
the brits (sami, yacine, and that other guy) you brits are so damn funny!!!!
patrick for t8ing with walrein/arcanine, even roguer than machamp IMO
william chen for being oen fo the pimpest kids i've ever talked to
grandmajoner for being cool and I played diagonal from him like 3 times, i love canadians
any pokegym members that are cool enough to deserve my props ;/
my mom for bringing me to and fro worlds
my lil 4 yr old bro for going 1-3 in grinders and getting the invite (youngest player to get the invite)
japanese players that were honest and had to travel to a new country.

slops:
t32 prizes, we got liek $40 while t16 gets liek $1,100
people who cheat
the judging, i heard a lot of people jsut got brushed off or ignored when a problem came up.

THATS ALL FOLKS btw im not quitting pokemon so I can get back at the Japanese lol.

ttyl and sorry for anything i've said or done to critiscize people, I was just a little frustrated that I worked so hard.

kthx

oh you played with behrad and jeroen. thats both good friends from me^^ you beat them xp
thanks that you think we are cool xD.

Last edited:
GOD I LOVE U ALEX. Team Honkey has like the hottest people in the country. We anyways congrats on getting T32 even though i doubted u.

TEAM HONKEY FOR LIFE.

Back