Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Paper Mario 3ds

Mama_Luigi

Anyone know if this is another remake or a brand new game?
I've tried google, but can't find anything.
This will pretty much decide if I want to get a 3ds at all :p

This is my type of topic, the adventure will be 3d in a way where we will I guess feel somewhat paper. But mario and the gang will be 2d. Yes no stupid Super Paper Mario! Its all turned based!

I remember hearing that it was a remake of the original Paper Mario. 3D Paper Mario is kind of an oxymoron... but we'll see how they do it. I hope the game returns to its roots rather than advance on the horrabad Super Paper Mario game. RPG OR BUST! If it is a new RPG, I will certainly get it in a heart beat. Original Paper Mario was my favorite N64 game, and Thousand Year Door was one of my top 5 Game Cube games. SPM... was disgusting. Anyways, can't wait to see what this is. I'd get a remake as I have been itching for a good RPG experience, but I would LOVE a new RPG.

This might be a rumour, but I heard they are making a Donkey Kong game on the 3DS. I could be wrong, but anything is possible at this point.

This might be a rumour, but I heard they are making a Donkey Kong game on the 3DS. I could be wrong, but anything is possible at this point.

Like Donkey Kong 3? Or Donkey Kong Country?

Either way I would like to see that.

Ice Climber anyone? We could get a very cool lookin' game. Similar to Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Back