Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Parco's Black and White Stuff

Parco Folgore

Hey guys, I'm back. Black and White are cool.

Garbodor :psychic: 110 HP

ABILITY: Trash Absorb
Whenever you discard energy from your Active Pokemon to retreat them, attach the discarded energies to Garbodor instead of sending them to the discard pile. The rest of the retreat is carried out normally.

:psychic: Leak 60
Put all energy cards in your discard pile into the Lost Zone. If there are no energy cards in your discard pile, this attack's base damage is 20.

:psychic::psychic::psychic: Sticky Gunk Shot 80
The defending Pokemon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn.

W - :psychic:
R -
RC - :colorless::colorless:

Vanilluxe :water: 140 HP

ABILITY: Snap Freeze
Once during your turn, whenever there are at least 3 Frost Tokens on your opponent's active Pokemon, you may remove three of them. If you do, the Defending Pokemon is paralyzed.

:colorless::colorless: Double Scoop 30
This attack does 30 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon. Apply weakness and resistance to this damage.

:water::water::colorless: Frost Blizzard 80
Put two Frost Tokens on the Defending Pokemon. You may, instead, put four frost tokens on the defending Pokemon. If you do, this attack's base damage is 30.

W - :fire:
R -
RC - :colorless:

Ferrothorn :grass: 180 HP

ABILITY: Iron Barbs
Whenever Ferrothorn is damaged by an attack, you may put two damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

:metal: Smack 40

:metal::metal::metal: Triple Whip
Put nine damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon. You may not put more than three damage counters on any one Pokemon with this attack. If your opponent has less than three Pokemon in play, stop placing damage counters with this attack after you have placed three damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokemon.

W - :fire:
R -
RC - :colorless::colorless::colorless::colorless:

Last edited:
I missed your cards. But I see you're still as good as ever. Might want to change the "nine" and "three" in Triple Whip and "three" in Snap Freeze to numbers though.

-David

Ferrothorn...

180 HP!?!??!?!

:O
>weak to fire

oh well.

Pretty cool! I think ferrothorns body should logically be only to the active.

You mean Ability LDOGG92.

Ferrothorn is pretty broken. Not only is 180 HP too high for a Stage 1 but it's also too high for a Bug Pokémon period. 110 is way more reasonable. Like Yanmega. Tossing on Iron Barbs to deal 20 Damage to attackers. That's just insane.

You mean Ability LDOGG92.

Ferrothorn is pretty broken. Not only is 180 HP too high for a Stage 1 but it's also too high for a Bug Pokémon period. 110 is way more reasonable. Like Yanmega. Tossing on Iron Barbs to deal 20 Damage to attackers. That's just insane.

hes not even a bug type, and the weakness to fire helps with this. Though i feel like 40 damage for 1 energy on a 180 hp pokemon is overpowered.

Back