(626)304-2637

10AM - registration begins
11AM - round 1 start

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entry Fee
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to Sign-Up and Play
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]P[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lease arrive onsite[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] no later than [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]½[/FONT] hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please allow enough time to fill out your decklist prior to Registration closing [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] download it now, fill it out, and bring it with you! You will need to turn in your decklist at the start of the tournament. Also, please remember to bring your POP ID. Thanks. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prizes[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prizes will be awarded to the top four finalists in each age group, as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1st Place = City Championship Medal &18 boosters[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2nd Place = 10 boosters
3rd-4th Place = 4 boosters
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Additionally, each player will receive a promo card, while supplies last.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And finally, we have lots of Pokemon goodies (promo items) which will be given out during the event.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tournament Format[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Modified, constructed (Premier rated, 16 K value); Top 2-8 single elimination finals (based upon attendance).[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Side Events
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We may also run a [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Booster Draft tournament, interest permitting.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] As often as we have players who wish to play, we will run Side Event tournaments.[/FONT]

...to speed up the registration process, PLEASE show up with your deck list filled out. ALSO, to those that attended the Rancho Cucamonga ARCEUS PRE and will be at this event, I do have your sleeves for you...
once registration is under way and situated, please see me so I can hand you your sleeves...

THANK YOU, hope to see ya'll there...

JessE :biggrin:

Cool, now that I know that I will be in town for this. Count me in (and whomever talks me into bringing them lol).

I'll be there to lend some help in the afternoon... just know it's gonna be insane! Good luck to everyone playing!

Thanks to all that showed up to the event and congrats to all the winners!! the breakdown: 80 total players

JR's: 10
SR's: 10
MA's: 60

...see you all the last weekend for the Anaheim CC that I'll be running, I'll post up a thread by this weekend...

Back