GreatFox

Game Empire
2302 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA
626-304-2637

Date:
Saturday, December 27th

Time:
10 AM Registration (Round 1 will start approx. at 11 AM)

Prizes:
Awarded to the top 4 players in each age division.

Our age groups are:

Junior Division: Born 1998 or later

Senior Division: Born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997

Masters Division: Born in 1993 or earlier

Participants will receive an exclusive City Championships promo card and a commemorative pin, while supplies last..

Top 4 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes:

1st Place
18 Pokémon TCG booster packs
A City Champion medal (sent in mail)

2nd Place
10 Pokémon TCG booster packs

3rd & 4th Place
4 Pokémon TCG booster packs​

We will also have plenty of "Random Goodness" to give away including Play Mats, Hats, Deck Sleeves, Binders and more.

Awesome! I hope we get a pretty big attendance. Lets see if we can break last week's attendence of 60... LOL

See everyone there!

I will definintely be there, am working out transportation arrangements to see just how many of my players will be coming as well.

I will have a better head count after league Friday night. Looks like it will be about 8 so far that will be coming down from here though.

BTW, haven't you run out of room for all of those Torchic cards. I still need one of them (MANY) shiny Torchics of yours. :tongue:

Wow seems a lot of people showing up~ Hope there's enough room lol

There was more room, once the Juniors and Seniors were split up and played before the Masters did.

Great job in running a real hectic tournament there. I know how crazy things got and you guys handled it pretty darn good. :thumb:

I didn't stay to see who won. I was there to see the First Curse again as Glenn got Sableye'd first turn. After being on the end of that first round, decided that was the time to leave. :rolleyes:

For a minute there, I thought everyone was gonna riot and tare me apart... I'm sure I saw some readying their pitchforks and torches. O_O

So glad we were able to get through it with everyone satisfied... some what... I'm sooooo tired now; and a little flustered.

77 Total Attendance!
13 Jr
13 Sr
51 Masters

Congrats to our winners:
Jr ~ Jason Martinez
Sr ~ Jared Watson
Masters ~ Stefan Tabaco

Last edited:
I was so glad to see Jared win Sr's. I know Leo was amazed at how well it handled against Luigi's Kingdra deck. Not to bad for a deck that I had helped him build about a week and a half ago.

Back