Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pats win but showed signs that they can lose

KingOfKings715

It was a good game to watch as i was netrual in the Pats Vs. Colts game. It was a preview of the AFC championships and what i basically got out of it is that if when they have a rematch, the Colts could beat them.

Harrison and gonzalez (god i cant spell) both were out by the second half and the colts then only had 2 wide receivers. Made it easy for the pats to cover them and stop them. If they were playing they would have had to cover them a lot more giving the colts a lot more options.

As basically what i would take out of this game if i were a colts fan is
1-they arent in a different league then we were
2-we could have easily won that game and we werent nearly at 100%

Im hoping my Giants go all the way this year but obviously the colts and pats are in there own league :frown: What did you feel after the game about both team and there more then likely rematch in the Playoffs?

DISCUSS!! lolz

The Colts D FOLDED after Sanders and Jackson got shaken up on those plays in the 4th quarter. That had to have something to do with those long bombs that Indy just doesn't give up

BUT.

THEY.

STILL.

WON.

I wonder if they purposfully didn't play their best the first 3 quaters and then played normally the last for added dramatic effect.

The colts proved it before without key players that they can still win.

Last night we had 3 key players inactive!

Marvin Harrison WR
Anthony McFarland DT
Rob Morris LB

During the game Anthony Gonzalez left due to injury around the middle of the 2nd quarter. Another WR down the drain. Also we had another two WRs injured as well. Thats four WR's out and 2 being keys receivers. Come the next time we face the pats everyone will be ready and the colts will prove it was a fluke. Also my friend told me bradys shoulder was injured the night of the game. Was that true or false?

Having known Manning since his High School Days at Newman I am a Big fan of the Colts. But if the Colts can't beat Bilacheat at home with a 20 -10 4th Q lead than no one is going to beat them.

ok quit calling him belicheat the only people that even care about it are afraid and when the pats turned over their tapes they also gave video proof of the 31 other teams doing it to

Tom Brady doubled his season picks total.

The Patriots committed 10 penalties for 146 yards, more than they gave in any game this season on both accounts.

The Patriots allowed a 100 yard rusher for I believe the first time this season.

The Patriots allowed 226 all purpose yards to a single player.

For only the second time this season, the Patriots allowed 20 points in the first 3 quarters (first being at Dallas).

Until the 2:30 mark in the 4th, the Patriots had lost the turnover battle.

Indy was leading by 10 with 9:42 remaining in the game.

They practically GAVE this game to the Colts.

AND THEY STILL WON

The Patriots committed 10 penalties for 146 yards, more than they gave in any game this season on both accounts.

The Patriots allowed a 100 yard rusher for I believe the first time this season.

For only the second time this season, the Patriots allowed 20 points in the first 3 quarters (first being at Dallas).

AND THEY STILL WON

Guy say something against the Colts vs. Pats in the AFC championship last year with the pats having 21 and the colts having 6 during halftime. O yea THE COLTS STILL WON!!!

AND THEY STILL WON

A lot of these points have flawed logic, IMO. I'm just going to go line by line

-Using the word "doubled" sometimes make things seem worse than they are. Brady had two picks against not-so-great defenses (I don't even consider Dallas to be that great) and finally played a good defense and threw a (maybe) slightly above-average number of them. It's not like "doubled" meant he came in with five and went out with ten. THEN this point would mean something. Also, remember that Manning had plenty of turnovers as well, so Brady "doubling" his INT count meant nothing in the turnover battle.

-77 of their penalty yards came on defensive pass interference calls that both SAVED TOUCHDOWNS. If they hadn't have committed those two, then the Colts would have scored fourteen points instead of ten, which of course, would have changed the game completely. Secondly, another penalty came on an offensive pass interference call in the endzone, in which the Pats ended up scoring anyway on the next play (or it may have been two plays later). Outside of those penalties the yardage was pretty even/normal for a game.

-This stat means next to nothing. Countless times has a team lost with a one hundred yard rusher.

-Also, this means nothing. 226 yards to one player is still only 226 yards.

-They finally played a good offense, so this isn't surprising. (I also doubt it's a coincidence that Dallas and Indianapolis are the two best teams they've played, but yet they're the only ones to score twenty points on them).

-I'll give this one to you, because it's true. However, there's no reason to believe that losing a turnover battle (by one, even), is giving the game to someone.

-I don't see how this stat matters. There has been plenty of comebacks in the fourth, a lot of which were by more than just a measly ten points.

The Pats in NO WAY gave this game to the Colts. It was a hard fought game on both sides, and the Patriots edged the Colts, big deal. If the Pats had won by a much wider margin, then they would definitely be considered much, much better than the Colts. In fact, it is hard to determine from this game which team is better. With Harrison and others, I believe the Colts would have walked away with this game. However, for the Colts fans complaining about the injuries, remember that your probable win at home doesn't mean you have the superior team.

Eh, Patriots got lucky this time around, come to the likely AFC Championship game, Colts will beat them again. Just like last year.

ok quit calling him belicheat the only people that even care about it are afraid and when the pats turned over their tapes they also gave video proof of the 31 other teams doing it to

Umm get your facts straight, the owners never got to watch what were in the videos cause a certain someone trashed them before the nfl could get a hold of them :nonono:

A lot of the penalites were dumb mistakes but a lot of them were due to the colts pass rush d. If they were at 100% or even at 90% the cotls would have won the game, but no excuses for them as it was 20-10 4th quarter

That being said, i would be SHOCKED if the Colts went into New England and beat them at home. Patriots are going to the Super Bowl, and you can quote me at that....

I like how everyone is automatically assuming that one of these teams is going to the super bowl and they're meeting in the AFC championship game.

Umm get your facts straight, the owners never got to watch what were in the videos cause a certain someone trashed them before the nfl could get a hold of them :nonono:

A lot of the penalites were dumb mistakes but a lot of them were due to the colts pass rush d. If they were at 100% or even at 90% the cotls would have won the game, but no excuses for them as it was 20-10 4th quarter

That being said, i would be SHOCKED if the Colts went into New England and beat them at home. Patriots are going to the Super Bowl, and you can quote me at that....

get your facts straight that came from roger goodell

The colts proved it before without key players that they can still win.

Last night we had 3 key players inactive!

Marvin Harrison WR
Anthony McFarland DT
Rob Morris LB

During the game Anthony Gonzalez left due to injury around the middle of the 2nd quarter. Another WR down the drain. Also we had another two WRs injured as well. Thats four WR's out and 2 being keys receivers. Come the next time we face the pats everyone will be ready and the colts will prove it was a fluke. Also my friend told me bradys shoulder was injured the night of the game. Was that true or false?
Brady's shoulder has been injuried for the entire season, I believe (at least since week 6...). And just keep thinking that. I'm sure its going to happen if you wish you can beat the pats at home. Yup. :lol::lol: Seriously, we played like crap and gave the colts the win, only to say "Hmmm, naw. I think we want to run the table and shut everybody up." in the last 10 minutes of the game.

Yea believe me next time the pats play the colts. No1 will be injured. We'll have key 2 defensive players back in the game and 2 key WRS bak in the game. The colts are pulling a 2peat. Seriously u ppl gotta stop sayin stuff like "U can qoute me on that" Its getting rly old.

Back