Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

'Perfect condition, straight out of pack!'

Swordfish1989

Don't you love colorful and creative ebay descriptions? Just saw this gem on a FA Supporter, and when I take a good look at the picture, the card has at least like 5 noticeable creases. What booster pack did THAT come in??

Anyone see anything similar lately? Or at least so mismatching that it's funny?

The worst I have seen was a severely damaged and creased card. What was the title of the listing? Damaged PSA 10 Japanese Rare Dragonite GameBoy Promo. Really PSA 10?? The card wasn't even graded. I couldn't help but message the seller asking how on earth a damaged card like that ended up becoming a "PSA 10".

Most just put the PSA 10 in the title so that their item comes up more often in searches. It is the same as adding Charizard, Blastoise, and EX/Prime/etc and all that garbage to people who sell random lots.

I myself am guilty of putting "booster fresh" in my item's titles sometimes. As long as an accurate description of the card is given, I see no harm in adding such things to the title. However, adding PSA 10 to a card that is not even graded (let alone damaged), really?

Also, fresh out of the pack doesn't necessarily mean mint. I've gotten a PSA 7 on a card I pulled myself and put directly into a sleeve.

Back