Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Philadelphia PA City Championships

EeveeTrainer

Does anyone know the city Championships that are closest to Philadelpahia? Additionally does anyone out there have the specifics on it? Such as who's running it, where and when?

Thanks to all in advance

-Saturn Knight

Here is information on a Pokemon City Championship in your area

Hope you can attend

Dorian

Pokémon City Championship
Saturday, February 7, 2004
Infinite Quests
Cost: $5
Start Time: 10:00am
Format: Modified Constructed

Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the top players in each of three age categories: 10 and under, 11 - 14, and 15 and up. The first place winner in each age category will also receive a special City Champion VIP package when they attend their State's Championship Tournament in April.

1st prize: 1 Display of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs
2nd prize: 18 packs of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs
3-4 prize: 9 packs of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs

Modified constructed Deck Rules:

Players bring their decks with them. Each deck needs to have exactly 60 cards, with no more than 4 of any card except basic energy cards. Cards from the following sets are legal:
Expedition expansion
Aquapolis expansion
Skyridge expansion
Ruby& Sapphire expansion
Sandstorm expansion
Dragon expansion
and promotion cards numbered 001 or higher

Older cards (from prior sets)
can only be used if they have been reprinted in one of the sets listed above
Players need to write down their decks on a deck list (any plain piece of notepaper is fine)

Site: Infinite Quests, 1530 DeKalb Pike, DeKalb Shopping Center, Blue Bell, Pa. (next to Pudge's & DeKalb Produce), www.infinitequests.com, 610-277-7251
Directions:
From Lancaster: Go East on the Pennsylvania Turnpike to exit number 333- toward NORRISTOWN., turn slight left to take the Plymouth Road ramp, turn left onto Plymouth Rd, to first light – turn right onto W Germantown pike (go 2.6 miles), Turn RIGHT onto DE KALB PIKE/US-202 N, go 3.3 miles, DeKalb Shopping Center is on the Right
From Philadelphia: Take I-76 West to I-476 North (Blue Route) to exit 331B (exit just before Pa turnpike entrance), follow signs to West Germantown Pike (turn right onto West Germantown pike (go 2.6 miles) and follow directions above
From Delaware: I-95 N to I-476 N (exit number 7 toward Plymouth Meeting) and follow directions above from Philadelphia
this event is being organized by dorian anders. she ran the r/s challenge and the dragon pre-release. i will be there also, prolly as judge.

also on the following weekend, 2/14, there will be a city championship at the warlords den in Lebanon pa.....details to come............

Last edited:
Back