Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Tombstoner

I absolutely love this series like crazy. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a topic on it yet. If you don't have it or haven't heard of it, GET IT NOW (or watch a few cases on YouTube first). That's how good it is. But I'm not gonna persuade any of you with that, am I?

Anyway, in this series, you play as a lawyer, Phoenix Wright, and face off against ruthless prosecutors and solve interesting cases! The story is awesome, and it just keeps getting better. After three games, the Phoenix Wright arc ended and a new main character, Apollo Justice, took the spotlight. He starred in the next epic game. There's good music, a good story, and very unique gameplay!

Anyway, discuss it here!

I absolutely LOVE this series. I own all 3 PW:Ace Attorney games, but I haven't completed the third one. I really should though. The game has a very unique style of gameplay, and really challenging, but yet retains a comical dialog. It's kind of like reading an interesting mystery story, but having to solve the mysteries as you go along to advance to the next point. The thing is, the story is REALLY good and original, with real twists to the plot. High recommendations to get this game series.

There are 4 Phoenix Wright games (the forth is labeled "Apollo Justice", but it's the same thing). And all of them are simply EXCELLENT puzzlers! Best writing I've seen in a game in a LONG time (SPARDA lulz), and one of the few games where simply talking to people is an entertaining endeavor. It can get kinda frustrating at times, though, as there are certain things that you have to do in a certain order, and sometimes there isn't any rhyme or reason for the order of events that's given. I couldn't figure out any of the 4th or 5th missions in any of the games, but I still LOVED them b/c the writing is just so excellent, as are the character reactions. Just a freakishly fun series.

I've played the first one and it is a lot of fun and a unique game. The dialogue is great and funny.

Back