Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PKM Weekend in Switzerland 03/28+29 (near F & D) 50 BEDS IN LIESTAL RESERVED FOR US!

Rayquaza14

Hi to all pokemon players,

like last year in Wil, there will be another big Pokemon Weekend in Switzerland (europe, for those who didn't know^^)

It takes place on:
03/28/2009
03/29/2009

Day 1: International Tournament

On the first day, there is an ordinary Tournament (K-Value 24 !!!) beginning at 2.00 PM (time is fixed, but can be pushed back, if a plane arrives later [altough not wished]), it costs 10 € / 15 sFr.

Day 2: State Province Terretory Championship

On the second day, there will be a STATE PROVINCE TERRETORY CHAMPIONSHIP with a K-Value of 32, beginning at 10:30 AM, this event is for FREE

We have a big sleeping place in Liestal itself with 50 beds. Price is about 15-20 €. If you want to sleep there please give me your names, if you don't you can look for a hostel or hotel near liestal but it'll be hard to find one
Price is now know for the whole weekend. It is about 30 €...
Tournament fee, spaghetti meal in the evening, Bed & breakfast

Both tournaments are MODIFIED CONSTRUCTED and Diamond&Pearl - Platinum

This big weekend takes place in LIESTAL, BASEL (Excalibur - Keller, Salzgasse)
Map of Europe, LIESTAL is the red point

If YOU wan't to participate in this cool event, you should enter your registration at the following eMail-address: [email protected]
(please use POKEMON WEEKEND LIESTAL as title)

If there are any questions left, please write them in this topic or send a PM to me^^

Best regards
Patrick B.

Last edited:
I would really like to go to this event, and i will try organize something soi can go hopefully.

can you PM me with some hotl/hostel information and local area information?

If i wnt, it could be with at least 3 people, 2 masters, 1 Senior. Or on the other hand it could be by myself, i will PM you to tell you if im going or not by the end of the month

Sounds great.
I updated the post a lil bit, time is fixed, but if it should be a problem for you, our ears are open^^

K-Value-question is still in progress.

On saturday it's a K-Value 24 tournament.
It's now official !!!

This is even cooler than I first thought ^^ :-D

K=24 is good :D
easyjet fly into Basel-Mulhouse-Frieberg :D :D
FREE STP :D :D :D
International Watch and jewelry show that weekend means accomodation for Saturday night is hard to find :(

If you are going start looking for accomodation now

International Watch and jewelry show that weekend means accomodation for Saturday night is hard to find :(

Didn't know that one, but yes I would say the earlier you have your accomodation the better^^
Anyhow I don't think many of those who are going to that Watch and jewelry show will be sleeping in a hostel, because they're to good for hostels (I know it sounds quite hard, but I think it is like this^^)

@ardoptres: cool^^ a couple of danish players were here last year.

@all:

I phoned with the hostel in Basel today, and they said they don't have any room free for this night.
I'm looking for something. I'll inform you by tomorrow.

Updated the sleeping place problem.
A big Place is now on the way to be organized. the request has already been sent out.
Please say how many beds you need so we can look how many beds we need.

(Would be great with names; per PM or here)

Back