Plasma Freeze and Plasma Storm TCGO Code Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdrawkcab

Forum Moderator
30 Plasma Freeze Codes @ $0.50
100 Plasma Storm Codes @ $0.45

As of April 28th

All tcgo codes are emailed in text format having used a QR code scanner app so you don't need to worry about typos! Just copy and paste right into the TCGO Shop!

Last edited:
How many were you after?

I might be able to get you some tonight, but there are a couple people on the list ahead of you that I need to take care of first.

Hello, may I ask if you are still selling TCGO codes as of now? I am specifically looking to buy 100 codes for $25 if you are still selling. Thanks! :)

[del]Sorry, I have a couple customers that have been waiting while I was having some issues. As soon as they're caught up ill happily sell what ever I have left over. [/del]

Open for sale!

Last edited:
Yes they are, and that would depend on what you're after. These are already @ pretty good price, unless you can show me else where for cheaper.

I'll take these:

3 Darkrai EX promo codes
3 Mewtwo EX promo codes

Send me your paypal again and I will pay right away. pm me the codes when you get a chance.

Gazumped during the/my night :( Its a Canadian conspiracy!

Now I still have no ingame mewtwo....

I was actually meaning if I bought multiple because it obv reduces Paypal fees.... I'll have a think whether I want the rest.

---------- Post added 01/31/2013 at 12:42 AM ----------

I'll take the remaining 3 Darkrai codes please.

And if you've happened to come into any Mewtwo I'd still like 2 of those.

PM me your Paypal and I can get on it in the/my morning

Thanks!

Sorry about that Manicgiraffe! I did take another look for some mewtwo codes, but didn't see any.
I will be picking up more codes this weekend via a prerelease we'll see if I come across any gems. If you wanted to save on some paypal fees, I do have some more regular codes if you're interested.

Thanks Mike, sending now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back