Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Platinum: Arceus announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyofsho16

http://pokebeach.com/2009/08/next-english-set-platinum-arceus

What a simple name! It's so weird compared to the other, strange names they have.

For once, they aren't delaying the "big legendary" because of a movie! Good move! A lotttt of promo stuff is coming out with the set as well, with a few Arceus promos and at least 1 Arceus Lv X in a tin.

The set is coming out November 4th.

TCPI has been making some good moves lately, by increasing Lv X ratios in SV, and now by making the Arceus easier to get. Hopefully they hold true to the Japanese AoA pack system as well, where one could possibly get a Holo AND an Arceus, giving the Arceus cards a rarity of their own.

Lol TCPI wants ALL of my money don't they?

Really really hope the Pantheon Arceus is featured in the tin :)

Last edited:
You techincally can't say that this has been announced, because by saying "announced" that implies that the company has offically come out and said something.

You always ALWAYS must say that, Stephen. Always. No matter what PokeBeach says, you are skeptical. Note that I didn't say it was "Announced by the Pokemon Company." Just announced. That could mean PokeBeach or any other place. It was announced by someone, otherwise I wouldn't have put this up. I could have even made it up, with myself announcing it.

Just put something in your sig that says "I hate PokeBeach and nothing it says is official" so you can save the post next time.

You techincally can't say that this has been announced, because by saying "announced" that implies that the company has offically come out and said something.

Oh give it a rest. If you want to be kept in the dark and be ignorant of everything going on around you then you can. Leave the rest of us out of it.

Well, it's not that they're necessarily delaying it cause of the movie, like it mentioned, the movie might be being bumped up to (which is still lame, but w/e). If they aren't though, then it's really nice they're breaking that annoying trend then. The premium box sounds fun, though I really don't wanna know how much they're gonna charge for it XD

Well, they aren't delaying the Arceus because of the movie. I hope they don't make those Arceus count as the rare in a pack, or we'll have another SV situation.

Given how there are no Reprints in AoA, Arceus might take on that rarity instead.

I hope they'll make them a subset though, like the UF Unowns?

^sig'd both lol.

If they make them secrets, then they will be harder to get, making all the children angry that they can't get Arceus but also incredibly happy when they receive one, because they will be super shiny and "super" rare. So it's obvious that they would make them secrets :biggrin:.

I hope they don't tin the crappy Arceus X's. That would stink a lot.

There's only 7 of them. There were 6 Rotom including Charon's, so it's a minor jump. There are just LV. X's to go with them, now.

There's 9, Mach. 5 Set ones, 2 in each theme deck. And then 3 X's. And then the Ultimate Zone and First Door cards...

They would never make a huge engine for secret rare cards like that.

Have they made a playable secret rare yet? I didn't think so.

Arceus will be a normal rare. I don't see any reason why it would be anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back