Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Platinum: Epic Battles

I'm kind of new at this, so I have no idea if my cards are broken or not. Advice is welcome!
Blaziken -130hp - :fire:

:fire: Singe 30
You may attach one :fire: energy card to Blaziken from your discard pile. If you do, the defending pokemon is now burned
:fire::colorless::colorless: Blaze Kick 50+
If the defending pokemon is burned, you may discard 2 energy cards attached to Blaziken. If you do, this attack does 50+80 damage.
Weakness :water:+30
Resistance :dark:-20
Retreat :colorless::colorless:
Swampert - 130hp - :water:

:water: Flood 30
You may attach one :water: energy card from your hand to Swampert. If you do, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon.
:water::colorless::colorless: Muddy Water 50
You may return 2 energy cards attached to Swampert to your hand. If you do, this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon with any damage counters on it.
Weakness :grass: +30
Resistance :lightning: -20
Retreat :colorless::colorless:
Sceptile - 130hp - :grass:

:grass: Photosynthesis 30
You may move an energy card from one of your benched pokemon to Sceptile. If you do, remove 3 damage counters from Sceptile
:grass::colorless::colorless: Solarbeam 40+
You may move 2 energy cards attached to Sceptile to one of your benched pokemon. If you do, this attack does 50+20 for each of your benched :grass: pokemon with any energy cards attached them. You cannot add more than 60 damage in this way.
Weakness :fire: +30
Resistance :water: -20
Retreat :colorless:
More to come (after anyone comments. I don't want to post more if no one reads them :frown:)

Last edited:
Set List

Could somebody reply? I hate having to be the only one to post in a thread I started.
Holo Rare
1. Alakazam
2. Blaziken
3. Golem
4. Ho-oh L
5. Magnezone
6. Porygon-Z
7. Sceptile
8. Staraptor
9. Swampert
Rare
10. Azelf L
11. Electrode
12. Froslass
13. Mesprit L
14. Minun
15. Plusle
16. Quagsire
17. Rotom
18. Tangrowth
19. Uxie L
20 Weavile
Uncommon
21. Combusken
22. Ditto
23. Eevee L
24. Empoleon L
25. Espeon
26. Fearow L
27. Flareon
28. Glaceon
29. Glalie
30. Golduck L
31. Grovyle
33. Graveler
34. Kadabra
35. Leafeon
36. Magneton
37. Marshtomp
38. Porygon 2
39. Staravia
40. Umbreon
41. Vaporeon
I'm still working on the other half of the list. I'll post these cards (I've already designed them) eventually. Advice please!

Explanation

The L pokemon are sps. (This is supposed to be a platinum set.) Sps already have two big decks now, I wanted my set to add archetypes even if it's just c.a.c.
By the way, I came up with the Ls before coming up with my username. Lucas is another name for Diamond, my favorite trainer.us

Back