Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Platinum Scans and an Error

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
[gal=42332]Dialga RH Error[/gal]​

Platinum scans are now in the PokeGym Gallery.
Here is the link: http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=198

We have almost all cards, including all Level X cards. We should have them complete shortly.

Also, the above error has been found. This Dialga Reverse Holo is on a Colorless template rather than a Metal one. It seems to be the same on all versions of this card, so the value won't be that much.
We expect POP to rule it be played as intended rather than as printed, but that needs to be confirmed.

Last edited:
Noticed that when someone from my league pulled a RH and non holo Dialga out of the same pack today. I had to look a few times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

I got one of the reverse ones at my PR today and didn't notice it was colorless until I saw this thread and went and looked. >_>

no i scanned the image quick i wanted to get it up in a hurry niffy thou i saw a thread and was like no way ( 90 ppl at the Pr too wow)

That's cool, I didn't even notice that today.

They will errata that because they are not 2 different cards.

That was also during the WotC era, and if I've learned right, "play as written" wasn't so uncommon a ruling for them to make.

THIS IS AWESOME!!! LOL!

Man, I have GOT to get one of these for some laughs.

It would be SO much fun if they rule play as printed, but I somewhat doubt thats going to happen.

Back