Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Play! Points for LCQ?

untitled

I just wanted to make sure that Pokemon's website is up to date so that I know how many Battle Roads and stuff I have to go to in order to participate in the LCQ. On their website, it says that Masters need 10 Play! Points to enter the event. However, I've heard from a lot of people that they thought it was changed to 15. I also noticed that Masters need 15 Play! Points to enter US Nationals and since that's a less prestigious event than Worlds it doesn't seem right that it's harder to get into.

So basically: am I correct in saying that Masters only need 10 Play! Points to enter the LCQ, or has it been upped to 15?

I just wanted to make sure that Pokemon's website is up to date so that I know how many Battle Roads and stuff I have to go to in order to participate in the LCQ. On their website, it says that Masters need 10 Play! Points to enter the event. However, I've heard from a lot of people that they thought it was changed to 15. I also noticed that Masters need 15 Play! Points to enter US Nationals and since that's a less prestigious event than Worlds it doesn't seem right that it's harder to get into.

So basically: am I correct in saying that Masters only need 10 Play! Points to enter the LCQ, or has it been upped to 15?

It sounds like you are correct. The LCQ may require fewer Play Points because some countries don't have as many tournament and league opportunities as the US does.

Back