Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Play Pokemon Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mob2099

hey all,
i have this idea that i will need help with. there is this place online that you can play games free to a point if they have the patches for their game engine. its called ccg workshop, www.ccgworkshop.com. i play 2 games with them right now,wildstorm and magination. i just saw that they have made patches for yugioh and is in beta testing. i thought this site made outa print games but with yugioh coming onboard i figure we might be able to get pokemon on the site. i think it is a very good engine( i have played apprentice, and magic online),its alot better than apprentice. from my understandering and very little help i put in to get wildstorm up and running years ago , they ask people to scan cards and help out with a text spoiler, plus they see if they have to get a liscence to do it, most the time not. i am going to email the head person and see what we would have to do to try and get this started. then get back to yuo all to see what help we would need with scans and text spoilers.

Last edited:
I'm working on a website which will provide the Pokemon TCG on-line only.
It will take weeks (months) meaby to be finished, but when it's ready you'll be suprised.
I don't have the budget to attrack more devolopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back