Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Player Rewards Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

soslowpoke

Mmmm I got a package of player rewards today. The 10th Anniversary Pokemon Fan magazine and 2 POP Series 3 boosters. The letter says "This time, we're especially excited to include POP Series 2 and POP Series 3 boosters along with a Pokemon Fan book to get your spring in full swing." but yeah I didn't get any series 2...not that I'm complaining or anything.

But yeah I found it kind of odd since I've not played in anything sanctioned in the last 3 months...oh well :D

. . .
I was sent three of each as well(I pulled a Flareon and three Ivysaurs).

I am inclined to ask a question though.
>_>
What exactly decides how many packs each player gets sent?
I know four other players that were all sent less packs than I was, but they attended more events than I did since the last shipment of player's rewards, so I'm curious.

i got 2 pop 3 and 3 pop 2(well,that is reversed,3 of 2 and 2 of 3)and i pulled 2 of the 3 cards i did NOT want in the set,low pressure system and ivysaur.i also got a flarion:<)

I didn't get anything in the mail. I never do. I have a My Pokemon account and they have my address. But I never get anything. Whats wrong?

Do you have your address on your MP account?

I believe that you get 1 POP pack for each League you are signed up for and for each Premier event that you attend during that particular cycle. I'm pretty certain that Regionals are not included in this round of Player Rewards.

Thunderbolt said:
I didn't get anything in the mail. I never do. I have a My Pokemon account and they have my address. But I never get anything. Whats wrong?

check your profile. see if you are eligible for player rewards. if not, click the edit profile link, and choose "yes" under that catagory.

edit: on another note, just got my stuffs. pulled 2x ditto, 2x ivysaur, a marshtomp, and a plusle.
need 3 more cards to complete my set :) not sure if i should open the pop2 though...considering i completed my set months ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back