Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaterkid

My last trade thread was a slight disater due to my lack of understading of the gym. So I'ma do this one right haha.
My rules:
NO RIPPING!!
Be nice :)
I only ship to U.S.
PM to confirm trades.
Offer fair, i know my cards
Im a player not a collector
All gym rules apply
Only real cards. No WC cards
Please tell me condition of card before trading. M/Nm prefered.
Also if you have a neg ref I will not send first sorry.

Needs:
xx Mosiac RH energys of all types
3x Yanmega prime
1x Catcher
Singe Tepigs
4x GOTH
xx FA reshi and Zekrom
3x Shaymin
Emboars
beartics

Main wants right now are emboars and Full art reshi

My auto deals. Need these by this weekend for battle roads
My 3x Full art Zekrom and something small for 4x FUll art reshi
My RDL FULL your 2x Shaymin from unleashed
Or my 3x Full art Zekrom and 3 Pachi 2x RH for some new deck option such as Tyhplosions and reshis

Haves:
2x Gengar prime
full art tornadus and one regular
full art thunderus
3x Full art zekrom
2 zekrom 1 rh
2 full RDL sets
3x Pachi 2 RH
2x Ampharos Prime
Raichu Prime
Umbreon Prime (damaged)
2x Broken glass holo Black eyes krookodile
2x Krookoroll Krookodile
1 CoL Cleffa
1 Tyrogue HGSS (rh)
Bouffalant revenge (rh)
2x Serperior Royal heal 1(RH)
3x Ambipoim
3x Leafeon Ud
3x plus power bw
2x plus power triumphant
2x RH jumpluff

I know its not much lol. Trading for magnezones killed my collection. Please try to offer from my needs only atm and i will trade from my wants as throw ins.

Trade nice trade fair and please whatever you do have fun :):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi I have
Spiritomb (keystone seal)
Azelf lv x ( bad condition)
Uxie Prefer the leaue stamped one
Uxie lv x
Machamp (take out)
3 call energy
1 luxury ball
2 rosanes search
2x lookers
baltoy
warpoint

I'm interested in the mew primes and the fa reshiram. Would you want to make an offer
Posted with Mobile style...

Hi I have
Spiritomb (keystone seal)
Azelf lv x ( bad condition)
Uxie Prefer the leaue stamped one
Uxie lv x
Machamp (take out)
3 call energy
1 luxury ball
2 rosanes search
2x lookers
baltoy
warpoint

I'm interested in the mew primes and the fa reshiram. Would you want to make an offer
Posted with Mobile style...

I wont trade the mews unless i trade all 4 which i will not trade them for that stuff since its all rotated. I can do the FA reshi for as much of that you will wanna trade cuz i wanna build the old gardy gallade deck since its my fav deck of all time

please CML for:
Tyrogue HGSS
Reshiram(FA)

I believe I have a RH Looker's and a couple of your other trainer wants (NH) that are unlisted...

I wont trade the mews unless i trade all 4 which i will not trade them for that stuff since its all rotated. I can do the FA reshi for as much of that you will wanna trade cuz i wanna build the old gardy gallade deck since its my fav deck of all time

would you do fa reshiram, rh crushing hammer, a zoroark foul play fpr all the things i posted before.

would you do fa reshiram, rh crushing hammer, a zoroark foul play fpr all the things i posted before.

I can do FA reshi and the rh hammer. Thats it. Im trading highly playable for none playable cards in tournament lol. Thats probably the best i can do forreal man

---------- Post added 09/03/2011 at 07:44 PM ----------

Please CML for the following:

4x Mew Prime

Thanks for your time!!!! :thumb:

I didnt see much man sorry. If you have any cards from my needs list i would trade them but besides that i cant do much. If you catchers or donphans we can for sure talk buisness then

I can do FA reshi and the rh hammer. Thats it. Im trading highly playable for none playable cards in tournament lol. Thats probably the best i can do forreal man

---------- Post added 09/03/2011 at 07:44 PM ----------

I didnt see much man sorry. If you have any cards from my needs list i would trade them but besides that i cant do much. If you catchers or donphans we can for sure talk buisness then

I have 2x Catcher, I don't want to trade them, but I can if need be. LMK! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back