Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close: Fungible Selling: Dark Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilyfungi

I am sorry that this is so cursory but I am currently sorting a ton of bulk to ship out tomorrow. I plan to add more cards and prices later. I have $1 dark patches, dark claws, ultra balls, and random receivers, if anyone is interested in any of these I will update my initial post with a firm quantity number for your sake..they should all be at least a playset although I can only promise 2 random receiver, not sure if I have more of that. I also have all the holos / reverses / et cetera, just ask me if you want something and I will update with a firm quantity and price. Also there is only one card I am looking to keep from my DE bulk which is the new Zoroark.

All cards are near mint, English, and of course all in my possession ready to ship any time.
Shipping is a flat rate $2 US and $3.50 international.
Shipped in a bubble mailer with cards in sleeves and toploaders [have to limit to two top loaders internationally, should still be safe from damage].
Gladly accept paypal [payment for goods, NOT gift].
If you need to work out an alternate form of payment we can discuss it.

OOS

Last edited:
@fantasy freak08 sorry but I do not think I even have 1 RH empoleon let alone 4, I have the regular holos though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back