Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close: Fungible Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilyfungi

Hey guys, time to reboot my sales thread! I messed it up the first time, hopefully not many complications this time. I will have a lot more up soon, I have been redoing my organization system completely which is why I have been so slow on updates to my stock, but I hope to fix a lot of that going forward. Will have metagame pokemon and trainers up soon!

Shipping is a flat $2 US and $3.50 international.
Shipped in a bubble mailer with cards in sleeves and toploaders [have to limit to two top loaders internationally, should still be safe from damage].
Gladly accept paypal [payment for goods, NOT gift], if you need to work out an alternate form of payment we can discuss it.

4 Reshiram - Full Art BW $10
4 Zekrom - Full Art BW $10
1 Thundurus - Full Art EP $4
4 Tornadus - Full Art EP $6
3 Cobalion - Full Art NV $9
2 Terrakion - Full Art NV $13
2 Victini - Full Art NV $10
2 Virizion - Full Art NV $9
4 Kyurem EX ND $7
4 Regigigas EX ND $10
2 Reshiram EX ND $8
1 Shaymin EX ND $7
2 Zekrom EX ND $10
1 Kyurem EX - Full Art ND $16
2 Regigigas EX - Full Art ND $16
1 Reshiram EX - Full Art ND $16

4 Absol Prime TM $5
4 Ampharos Prime HS $2
4 Blissey Prime HS $2
4 Celebi Prime TM $10
4 Crobat Prime UL $5
4 Donphan Prime HS $6
4 Electrode Prime TM $7
4 Espeon Prime UD $3
4 Feraligatr Prime HS $3
4 Feraligatr Prime HGSS07 PROMO $3
4 Gengar Prime TM $5
4 Houndoom Prime UD $3
4 Kingdra Prime UL $6
4 Lanturn Prime UL $4
4 Machamp Prime TM $3
4 Magnezone Prime TM $12
4 Meganium Prime HS $2
4 Meganium Prime HGSS08 PROMO $3
4 Mew Prime TM $11
4 Raichu Prime UD $6
4 Scizor Prime UD $5
4 Slowking Prime UD $2
4 Steelix Prime UL $4
3 Typhlosion Prime HGSS09 PROMO $5
4 Tyranitar Prime UL $10
4 Umbreon Prime UD $2
4 Ursaring Prime UL $3
4 Yanmega Prime TM $5

Last edited:
Are you willing to sell any of your BW boxes?

Sure, I think I could do something like $85 shipped and then if you wanted more than one I could beat that price on more boxes (boxes are about 1.5 pounds each, so the initial shipping ).

EDIT: Actually since we already have a trade in progress that I have not had to ship my side for, I can do $78 on a box before shipping and then figure out the additional shipping after my initial shipping cost.

About those 2 Charizards. What would you value them? I only have € though.
Thanks

Are you looking to pay over paypal? I am not sure what I could do with Euros otherwise. If it is on paypal I think it converts for some sort of fee which we could work with.

Are you looking to pay over paypal? I am not sure what I could do with Euros otherwise. If it is on paypal I think it converts for some sort of fee which we could work with.

I do not have paypal. I might be able to make paypall though. Isn't it possible to convert my euros in $ in your local bank

@HumanityFails I do not know, usually stuff like this comes with a type of routine say $20 charge, I will research it more though

@Novaray will pm

So 78 for a black and white box??
Posted with Mobile style...

yeah unfortunately the shipping is a killer, $7.50 (unable to do flat rate on just one :/) for one or $11 (medium flat rate) for 2-3, thanks for the interest whatever you decide!

Let me know if you know something more

I will stop by the bank on Tuesday to ask about it, the online details seem to indicate it might be no fee but it all says go to a local branch for everything...I need to find out if the exchange rate is fair or if they take their fee out of that. Will pm you to remind you of everything after I find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back