Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT85NO1

Just got back into the game so have only DRX for trade.

Current trades:

Benomac7:
Shaymin EX

Me:
4 Aggron DRX

Poke-J:
Regigiggas EX
Reshiram EX
4 Prism Energy

Me:
2 Alteria Pre-Release Promo
Ninetails
2 Devolution Spray

Haves:

DRX Rev Holo:
Milotic
Alomomola
Golurk

DRX Holo Rares:
4 Ampharos
4 Wailord
4 Slaking
4 Gigaleth
4 Golurk

DRX Rares:
Jumpluff
Yanmega
Beautifly
Gyarados
Alomomola
Dustox
Gothitelle
Marowak
Hydreigon
Ambipom

DRX Rev commons/uncommons:
Wurmple
Spheal
Gothita
Sawk
Stunfisk
Houndour
Vigoroth
Bouffalant
Giant Cape

Wants:
Sigilyph DRX
Mewtwo ex
4 crushing hammer
2 enhanced hammer

Last edited:
I also have a tornadus ex for trade. I'm interested in shaymin ex & reggigigas ex. Shaymin ex goes for 9, reggigigas goes for 12, and tornadus ex goes for 22. Do you have any prism energy? I will do tornadus ex, RH Golurk, and 2 RH devolution spray for shaymin ex, reggigigas ex and any prism energy you can spare.

I also have a tornadus ex for trade. I'm interested in shaymin ex & reggigigas ex. Shaymin ex goes for 9, reggigigas goes for 12, and tornadus ex goes for 22. Do you have any prism energy? I will do tornadus ex, RH Golurk, and 2 RH devolution spray for shaymin ex, reggigigas ex and any prism energy you can spare.

my shaymin ex might be in another deal but the regigiggas ex is up for grabs and i do have prism energy...is that all the DREX cards u have?

my shaymin ex might be in another deal but the regigiggas ex is up for grabs and i do have prism energy...is that all the DREX cards u have?
I do have 2 of the pre release Alteria but that's it. Like I said I just started and only went to 3 pre releases. If you can trade me the shaymin ex lmk than we can make a deal.

I do have 2 of the pre release Alteria but that's it. Like I said I just started and only went to 3 pre releases. If you can trade me the shaymin ex lmk than we can make a deal.

are the 2x altaria up for trade as well?

i can do

my
regigiggas ex
4x prism energy

for

your
2x altaria promos
2x RH devolution spray

lmk what u think or feel free to counter
How about this:

My:
RH Golurk