Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLoza737

• I'm only looking for mint cards for my collection so please make sure they are. Near-mint works as well :thumb:
  • Please make the first offer
  • Ship in top-loader and sleeve
  • I prefer pay-pal, but concealed cash works as well.
  • Funds are limited, I won't be able to buy all at once
I want to buy these Jolteons:

Jolteon Regionals Promo STAFF stamped
Jasmine's Jolteon VS series
Lt. Surge's Jolteon Coro Coro Promo
Jolteon Japanese Pokemon Center Eevee Collection Promo

I also want to collect these other Jolteons, but they are not as much of a priority unless it's a good offer:

Jolteon holo (ex Unseen forces)
Jolteon holo (Skyridge)
Light Jolteon
Jolteon (Platinum Rising Rivals)
Jolteon ex
Jolteon (Call of Legends)
Jolteon (HGSS Undaunted)
Jolteon (D&P Majestic Dawn)

Last edited:
I have one. You want the Japanese one, correct?

Also, can you pay via concealed cash?

If the answer to both of the above is yes, I can do it for $16. $15+$1 shipping.

I have one. You want the Japanese one, correct?

Also, can you pay via concealed cash?

If the answer to both of the above is yes, I can do it for $16. $15+$1 shipping.

Yes the Japanese one. However, I'd much prefer not to send cash. I kind of need it pretty soon for a gift so the wait time to send cash and then have you send might be too long. Thanks for offering though!

I have a jolteon Staff promo $12 shipped. LMK or feel free to counter. I probably have some of the other Jolteons you want as well. ( I think I have the CoL, UD, RR, and MD ones.)

I have a jolteon Staff promo $12 shipped. LMK or feel free to counter. I probably have some of the other Jolteons you want as well. ( I think I have the CoL, UD, RR, and MD ones.)

Think you can add those 4 Jolteons (CoL, UD, RR and MD) with the Staff Jolteon for $13 shipped in total? If so, PM to confirm or counter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back