Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly719

Just got the second shipment in from Japan! I'm not placing another order for this stuff, so if you want it, now is the time to get it! Have plenty of JPN items for sale/trade including deckboxes, mini binders, dice bags, and NEW Teal (blue-green) Pokeball sleeves! Get your trades in fast! The last order practically sold out in a week or less!

Standard rules:

1) I will not send overseas on these, sorry.
2) This is my post, YOU make the first offer. I'll counter if necessary..or possibly laugh at you :tongue:
3) YOU will send first (especially if we've never traded before). There are very few people that I would make an exception for, but you know who you are. Please view my refs in my signature if you have any doubts.
4) I only want MINT condition cards, please CHECK AHEAD OF TIME. Look at the card under a light and check ALL angles for scratches, creases, bends, tears, dirt, or anything else that wasn't on the card when it came out of the booster pack. If it isn't MINT, it is coming back to you! I'm 100% serious about this!
5) Don't waste my time. If we finalize a deal and exchange addresses, the deal is final. If you back out, I will list you as a cautionary trader and I will not attempt another trade/sale with you.
---------------------------

HAVES (ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW, SEALED) :thumb:

Deckboxes

***NEW*** Diaruga deckbox x3 - Vertical Black box w/Dark Legendary silhoutte on front, Pic on back
Diargua Deckbox Pic

***NEW*** Parukia deckbox x4 - Vertical Clear box w/Metal Legendary silhoutte on front, Pic on back
Parukia Deckbox Pic

***NEW*** Dodatoise deckbox x3 - Vertical Green box w/Stage 2 Grass Starter Pic
Dodatoise Deckbox Pic

***NEW*** Goukazaru deckbox x4 - Vertical Red box w/Stage 2 Fire Starter Pic
Goukazaru Deckbox Pic

***NEW*** Emperte deckbox x3- Vertical Blue box w/Stage 2 Water Starter Pic
Emperte Deckbox Pic

Deoxys & Gyarados deckbox x2 - Vertical Blue box w/Full Color Pic
Deoxys/Gyarados Deckbox Pic

Charizard Miracle Crystal deckbox x6 - Vertical Blue Crystal Effect box w/Full Color Pic
Charizard Deckbox Pic

Mini Binders (aka Card Files) - APPROX. 5 3/4" x 4 3/4" AND HOLD 2 CARDS PER PAGE, 4 CARDS BACK-TO-BACK - 104 CARDS TOTAL

**SOLD OUT** ***NEW*** Diamond/Pearl mini binder x0 - Features Emperte, Dodatoise, and Goukazaru
Diamond/Pearl Mini Binder Pic

***NEW*** Pikachu/Manaphy mini binder x2- Features Pikachu, Manaphy, Mantine and others - Long and thin binder sealed WITH the Manaphy promo you see pictured. APPROX. 8 1/2" x 4 " - Holds 3 cards per page, 6 cards back-to-back - 156 cards total
Pikachu/Manaphy Mini Binder Pic

Kyogre, Groudon mini binder x2 - Features Kyogre, Groudon, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur
Kyogre/Groudon Mini Binder Pic

Miracle Crystal mini binder x2 - Features Charizard & Shining Celebi - LARGER than other binders. APPROX 8 1/4" x 6 1/2" - Holds 4 cards per page, 8 cards back-to-back - 160 cards total and pages have fall out protection
Miracle Crystal Mini Binder Pic

Dice Bags - Fabric bags that can hold approx. 100 dice

***NEW*** Safari Pikachu & Friends x4
***NEW*** Emperte, Dodatoise & Goukazaru x2
***NEW*** Diaruga & Parukia x2
***NEW*** Pikachu & Manaphy x4
***NEW*** Pochama, Hikozaru & Naetle x5

Dice Boxes - can also be used to hold damage counters

**SOLD OUT** Pikachu & Friends x0
**SOLD OUT** Manaphy x0
**SOLD OUT** ***NEW*** Diamond/Pearl x0

Pictures of all 3 here

Pokeball Sleeves - 60 sleeves per pack

***NEW*** Teal Sleeves x11

WANTS (NO JPN CARDS) - MUST BE MINT

GOOD Modified EXs
Modified Shinings/*s
Booster Boxes (factory sealed - Unseen Forces, Dragon Frontiers, or JPN Diamond/Pearl only)
$$Money$$ (Offers involving cash/Paypal will receive higher priority)

Price List for anyone who wants to buy:

Deckboxes = $12 ea
Mini Binders (regular size) = $16 ea
Mini Binders (larger size) = $20 ea
Dice Bags = $13 ea
Dice Boxes = $10 ea
Pokeball Sleeves = $15 ea

Some particular wants:
Lugia EX xX
Mew EX (LM) xX
Rayquaza* xX
Lati@s* xX
Steelix xX
Espeon EX xX
Dragonite d EX xX
Flygon d EX xX
T-Tar d EX xX
Banette EX xX
Charizard* xX

I WILL check your lists for EXs/Shinings I want - but YOU must make the offer.

Thanks! Cheryl
--------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
butterfly719 said:
HAVES (ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW, SEALED) :thumb:

Mini Binders (aka Card Files) - APPROX. 5 3/4" x 4 3/4" AND HOLD 2 CARDS PER PAGE, 4 CARDS BACK-TO-BACK - 104 CARDS TOTAL

***NEW*** Diamond/Pearl mini binder x5 - Features Emperte, Dodatoise, and Goukazaru
Diamond/Pearl Mini Binder Pic

Pokeball Sleeves - 60 sleeves per pack

***NEW*** Teal Sleeves x6

Can I have idividual prices on all of this and will you CML for them as well. Thanks!

Hi, i need

1x Goukazaru deck box
2x The 3 new starter dice bag

I have 3 flygon d ex, please make me a deal, i know your rule, but people have been offering for my flygon d exs so can you please make me an offer?

Kemony - The mini binders are $16 shipped, and the sleeves are $15 shipped.

fchangus2 - If you're asking how much I'd sell them for, the dice bags would be $13 shipped each.

MadHatter - Primarily interested in your 2x Mew EX LM and 4x Draggy d EX (if MINT). Please make an offer. thanks! Cheryl

tommynguyen - Well, if you want me to make the offer then I'd say 2x Flygon d EX for the deckbox and 2 dice bags. LMK, thanks! Cheryl

butterfly719 said:

fchangus2 - If you're asking how much I'd sell them for, the dice bags would be $13 shipped each.

MadHatter - Primarily interested in your 2x Mew EX LM and 4x Draggy d EX (if MINT). Please make an offer. thanks! Cheryl

tommynguyen - Well, if you want me to make the offer then I'd say 2x Flygon d EX for the deckbox and 2 dice bags. LMK, thanks! Cheryl

CML for the sleeves then please. Thanks!

hi.
i have these cards off your wants...
charizard*
dragonite ex d

i need these stuff from u.

emperte deck box
diamond/pearl mini binder
diamond/pearl dice box
[i also need dice if u have lmk]

plz lmk if we can work sumthing out....

Kemony - Am still kind of interested in Mew* x2 and Kingdra d EX x2. Please make an offer. thanks, Cheryl

therage - Of course we can. Charizard* is highest priority. And sorry, but I don't have any dice available. Please make an offer. thanks, Cheryl

evil psyduck - Will do. I may very well end up placing another order with Japan at the rate that this stuff is flying so I could pick you up whatever you want. I'll catch you on AIM later. thanks, Cheryl

ok.
well i still want the dice box then[to hold damage counters]
i probably also want a dice bag,just so i can have sumthing to also hold the dice in,.
but i would want the stage 2 d/p evo dice bag.
well heres a list of wut i need....

stage 2 evo d/p dice bag
stage 2 d/p evo dice box
emperte d/p deck box
stage 2 d/p mini binder

not sure how much u value all of this...
how much do u value charizard* for?
would u mayb do it for all of that?
lmk.

ice brakerz - Sorry, but like I've told you in the past, I can't ship to Malaysia. thanks, Cheryl

therage- I couldn't do quite that much for Charizard*. If you wanted those 4 items, I would need the Charizard* and Draggy d EX. LMK, thanks! Cheryl

man thats alot to ask for.......
wut could i get with charizard* from the list?
my biggest wants r the emperte deck box,stage 2 d/p mini binder.
wut else could u add for charizard*?
lmk

therage - I'm not sure. Charizard* is one of my bigger wants, but looking at it from a price perspective it doesn't top $40 and has been averaging lower than that, so I can't offer a lot for it. I would prefer to make a trade for more than just the Charizard*. I don't necessarily need you to trade me the Draggy with it though. I checked your trade list and would also be interested in the Sally d EX, Kingdra d EX, and Sally EX (DX) if they are mint. If you could toss one of those in with the Char* for the 4 items you wanted, that would work for me too. Please let me know what you think. thanks! Cheryl

swampert97 - Sorry, I don't see anything I need.

xXxAnthonyGxXx - I am interested in your Gyarados*, Banette EX, Sceptile d EX, and Dragonite d. Please make an offer. Or if you'd prefer to buy them outright, they are $12 shipped each. PLMK, thanks! Cheryl

butterfly719 said:

Would you add a mew deck box to it? Also i would like to know how much those would cost.

Are the water deck boxes still for trade, if so I am interested, could you check my list if there is anything you are interested in.

Thanks,Kam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back