Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly719

Auction closed. not enough interest

Terms of Auction:

1) Buyer sends first, very very few exceptions (ask if you are unsure, PRIOR to bidding)
2) Auction open to US, Canada, and the UK
3) Shipping & Handling will be $1 within the US, $2 to Canada/UK
4) Payment methods accepted:
a)Paypal - existing balance (strongly preferred)
b)Paypal - credit or debit card (accepted but you must pay the additional fee I will be charged)
c)Money Order
d)Very carefully concealed cash​
5) Auction starts Friday 5/25 and ends Friday 6/15 at midnight EST (NEW END DATE[/B]). This means all bids made up to and including midnight will be valid. 12:01 = not valid.
6) The BIN can be used at any time during the auction (MUST be posted here, not PMed) and will automatically end the auction on that item.

--------------------------------

Last edited:
action is going to be extended 1 week due to lack of bidding and no reserves close to being met. New end date is June 8th, midnight EST. thanks!

What's the difference between sending to the UK, and the rest of EU? (i.e. Denmark)
I may bid on something.. ;)

Ardorptres - The difference between sending to the UK and other European countries is how the mail is handled. I've had problems will several countries including Croatia, Hong Kong, and Malaysia which is why I have that restriction. However, I don't believe I've ever had a problem with Denmark. So if you'd like to participate in auction, I'd be happy to accept any bids you enter. thanks, Cheryl

I would like to bid $30 on the Tropical Tidal Wave Staff card, and for the EX Package 1, is it possible to take only half the cards (the TRR ones) since I have the FR/LG ones?

Nu Gundam - Hi Nu, congrats, you've won the staff card since you bid the reserve before the auction close! Also, if you are interested in just the TRR EXs, you can send me an offer via PM. In addition to the 2 listed, I also have R. Sneasel.

The rest of the auction will remain open since some items had no bids, and the other items that had bids did not reach the reserve. New auction end date for remaining items is June 15th, midnight EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back