Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea

Currently have the following that I am looking to trade for Reverse Foil DP Rares, Uncommons and Commons:

Palika Holo
Need to update after checking other holos I have duplicates of
Almost complete set of regular rares commons uncommons

I am willing to trade a few of my rares commons and uncommons per rev foil card I receive.

I am new here and have only traded with one other person so I am willing to send first and upon receipt the other party can send me their card(s).

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
If you're looking to trade.... off to the Trading forum!

Only a noon here ..... didnt see there was a trading forum.

Will repost

Tks for the heads up

Edit:
Doh ! Didnt realise you had moved it .... thanks a mil :)

I have tons of other RH's from other sets like unseen forces, hidden legends, fire red and leaf green, holon phantoms, etc that I would like to get rid of, just wondering if you would be interested?

My 7 year old has only started collecting so he has no other sets to add to. DP was his first and MT is his second.

Neither of these sets are as yet complete so kind of reluctant to start him down a third set as the 3rd DP set is probably going to arrive here at the same time as TFG in the next month or two.

Thanks for posting though :)

boink

Will also trade for any of the MT cards I am missing

Want:
Aggron
Alakazam
Ambipom
Blissey
Celebi
Garchomp
Honchkrow
Magmortar
Meganium
Raichu
Typhlosion

Will also trade for any of the MT cards I am missing

Want:
Aggron
Alakazam
Ambipom
Blissey
Celebi
Garchomp
Honchkrow
Magmortar
Meganium
Raichu
Typhlosion

I have most of these cards I can trade you . What exaclty do you have for trade? Thanks.:thumb:

Tks Dante ... let me see what I can some up with as I would still need to source the Rares and Holos Rev foils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back