Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please delete/lock this thread, going to restart due to lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

ROUND 2
WINNERS BRACKET

Charmander Rox VS Cardkeeper

Meditite Rox VS Pichu Man

LOSERS BRACKET

EspeonChrise VS Lucario-Master

DarthPika VS Afstando

brick11 VS AwesomeLatios

Alrighty then.

Sign up as of right now is semi-closed unless an even amount of people still want to join.

2 out of 3 matches
Rules are:
4 stock
no time limit.

stages allowed:
Final Destination

First # is wins 2nd # is loss
Lucario-Master 0
AwesomeLatios 0
DarthPika 0
PichuMan 1
brick11 0
meditite rox 1
charmandar rox 1
Cardkeeper 1
afstandopleren 0
EspeonChris 0

Last edited:
T_T Ike's banned.....

And you might want to remove Bridge of Eldin. Other characters can chaingrab too. >.>

Anyways, count me in.

hey ill sign up and how long do we have to do our matches like do we have a week or how many days and its best out of 3 right???

I'm signing up but, why are Fox and Falco banned, those are 2 of my mains?

Did you only ban them because of your bad player experience with then because they are not cheap. If anything, Metanight, Diddy and Snake should be on that list.

Oh, and if you don't remove the Bridge on Eldin, I'm doing R.O.B.s Final Smash glitch that does not go away. The stage has too many Final Smash glitches.

Last edited:
I'll join, but only if you either unban those characters, or also ban Diddy, MK and Snake.

Also, as others have said please remove the Bridge of Eldin. It gives to many characters an advantage.

If you want to make it even better, PLEASE don't allow Smash Balls. They compleatly break some of the characters.

Ban Meta Knoght already, he's a very spammy character and overused.

I'm leaving Meta Knight, no exceptions, he really isn't as good as you think he is....

So if you have a problem with it, don't play.

i may put into consideration no banned characters but I'm still deciding on this.

Your standards on characters are very low. Meta Knight is a uber tier character. Hes one of the best in the game. Meta Knight is not bad like your saying.

If anything, Wolf would be played over Fox.

Last edited:
Your only banning the characters so you could win.... Dude your banning Ike because you think your good with Ike. I betcha your Ike sucks man judging by how rigged the rules are. You probably have never heard of the smashboards have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back