Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmike

Deleted - taking a break auntil I can afford to buy the cards I need. CYA all!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Hi, I have:

TA Sharpedo(holo)
TM Rhydon(Holo)
TA Crawdaunt(RH)
TM Houndoom(RH)
TM Rhydon(RH)
Latios ex

I could use:
Swampert #13

Take a look at my H/W list too, see if there is anything you can help me out with!

lmk, we can work something out
tA

well the only other thing I have that you would want is a rh oracle so what can I get for that and the rh swampert??

LMK thanks,MIke

Have these

RH
73/ Maxie
87/Magma Energy

Dragon Holos

#1 absol
#94 latios ex***Will Trade Well for***

Dragon Rh's

3 crawdaunt
49 Bagon

Sandstorm Rh's

28 anorith
62 Duskull

-Multi Energy (winner)
-Multi Energy (non-winner)
-Oran Berry (winner)
-Oran Berry (non-winner)
-Flygon (winner)
-Flygon (non-winner)
--016 Treecko (Target) *
-017 Torchic (Target) *
-018 Mudkip (Target) *
-019 Whismur (Target) *

Want these

Ex Haves:

SS Gardevoir ex
SS wailord ex x2

Sandstorm Holos

1 aggron
10 sableye

#7 gardevoir

Base set 2 Holos

#4 Charizard

charizard (not mint scratches and white edges)

Last edited:
TheAnswer - no thanks I value the Rh oracle quite a bit higher than 1 rh.

NMScizor - if you want to trade what you listed for mine sure I can do that. LMK

Tank Engine - Wait to hear from NMScizor first as that trade is a little better. WLYK

That works except I could use the Rh oracleas well, if this is too much take out the base charizard with scratches and add the oracle. PM me to finalize deal

Dark Sneasel said:
I could use your rev holo Fire energy

LMK

Well I looked at your haves and seen lots I would want but .....lol I highly doubt a rh fire nrg is anywhere near enough. Do you have any TA/M rh's you would trade for it? Also would you sell any of your city championship cards?And if so how much.Also a jirachi!!

Last edited:
Haur said:
Hello, Mike, long time no see. Can i know where the cards u owe me several month ago? LMK
Yes Haur if you go to ptco I pm'd you about it .I will send them plus extra if you want as pokemonpat told you where i was and it was kinda out of my hands as the game never arrived until after i was gone so pick out some extra cards and I will send them asap plus include your addy again .I have the cards I'm sending you ready to go also

Thanks for the info Mike, I just got done sorting your cards out, As soon as I recieve they will be in on thier way, thanks for the great trade.

Thanks, BTW do u have any promo left.?
I have many RH that u need. I will pm u for a list. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back